Exos!

Even knowing that battles will be more difficult now, I am very happy to have reached the T21.

My defense Team:

Special thanks to @Anoniem , @af1899 , @AniCre001 and @My_Dude for helping me a few months ago when I was T17.

SuccessKid

24 Likes

Retain that feeling of joy as long as you can. Before t21 crushes the fun out of AR for you too.

13 Likes

Nice work! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Hhahahahahhahaha. I am already aware of the “cancer” that exists from T21.

Tks! :feh_special:

7 Likes

Wow, nice job making it up here! :feh_nino:

I hope you’re prepared for the suffering what’s to come!

5 Likes

Ey noice, congrats for your success :+1:.

What did I do to help again…? :catroll:

6 Likes

Congrats man! Must have been tough!
Meanwhile here I am just chilling in T20

5 Likes

I read the title,and I immediately thought of DOFUS,where ‘Exos’ stands to enchant equipments to give them bonus stats or even unnatural bonus stats.

Now,I’m disappointed :feh_elisad:

Nah,I’m joking;congrats on your achievement. :ok_hand:

Prepare for more suffering afterwards :feh_royyes:

5 Likes

Oh, I’m T18 and it’s pretty fine here :feh_legion:. Makes me all the more curious as to how did I help the OP :catroll:

7 Likes

Moral support? XD

7 Likes

Tks!

HHhahahhaahhaha. I’m prepared lol

Tks!

https://community.gamepress.gg/t/help-with-ar-defense-team/43209

It was really hard hahahaha

Eventually you will also be able to climb there. :smiley:

Hahhahahah omg

Tks!:smiley::feh_special:

:skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

7 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m chilling in T21 for myself, it’s not that different from t20, just a bit more cancer teams! I do my 5battles/weeks and done!

5 Likes

Looks like so :catroll: anywho it seems like the thread they shared was the answer:

Erf… my advice wasn’t that useful, I look at it and I feel I just said random things :man_facepalming:t2: but I’m happy if this has helped a little at least :feh_byleeeth:

2 Likes

Oh I don’t mind it much. As things are for me now I probably wouldn’t be able to get to T21, which I’m pretty okay with. Plus I face slightly less cancerous stuff. Slightly less

2 Likes

With one Eir in light season you can easily (that’s how I did it)

But I’m thinking about demoting to t20 for the defenses win, like in T20 with my def I had like -20/-80 max lift loss per week, in T21 I’m more at -100/-160… So less DF

1 Like

So… What do you guys really call the “Cancer Team”? Hhahahha. When I was on T20 most of the teams I faced had an L! Azura, OPhelia, Reins and etc… Just Curious

1 Like

Well I have 2 Eirs, a Yune and a Sothis. And at least this week my defense had only 2 wins out of 8 battles :feh_elisad:

1 Like

I’d say this is a good example of the typically “cancerous” AR units Haha Haha... no

1 Like

Yes, it helped me. Just talking about unit positioning was a big help.

2 Likes

My advice : Use at least one dancer and one healer with restore + (for healing debuff, it’s make prediction less easy to do), and one rally trap too, it’s often work for me. I often kill at least 1-2 unit even on my failed def battles.

I don’t use any defensives mythics because outside of Duma, I don’t have any :feh_notlikethis:

2 Likes