F!Corrin, F!Celica, Sheena and Berkut Refines

29 Likes

Berkut actually has a decent weapon.

13 Likes

Interesting debuff centered weapon for Corrin :thinking:
Might be helpful with a way to debuff Def & Res somehow.
Berkut’s is nice % simple, just some extra stats & a Lull. Quite helpful.
Sheena has Guard Axe but better
Celica now gets +8 to all stats always & can self sustain. Very cool, and makes her very well rounded.
All good refines :feh_birbpeek:

25 Likes

F!Corrin’s refine is what I thought it would be tbh, though I thought they would upgrade it to debuff all stats.

She instead got threaten. atk/spd 3 lol.

12 Likes

I kinda called it

11 Likes

berkut and celica looking good

10 Likes

Bless that Berkut refine. I may actually get to build my perfect prince now into the emperor he deserves to be.

18 Likes

■■■■■■■ called Corrin’s refine

Oh wait I didn’t realize it was threaten Atk/Spd. Not as good as Atk/Spd smoke :/

3 Likes

F!Celica and Berkut are winners here. Not entirely sure about F!Corrin since she doesn’t have full Saizo’s Star effect. Sheena’s is not overpowered from what I can see but it’s an appreciated Prf + refine nonetheless.

8 Likes

So, like, is Conrad still better than Berkut?

1 Like

Isn’t it both?

She has both.

1 Like

Hush I didn’t read…

6 Likes

Corrin is my next merge project then

Pretty good batch tbh.

I’m tempted but I still wish she got omni-debuff instead but I guess Saizo already does that.

Adaptive damage is cool though.

1 Like

Having a (most of the time) bette Guard Axe on the weapon for a super tank like Sheena is actually kinda a big deal. Have a 4 star Sheena with plus Atk, minus Def but I kinda want to wait for a merge before promoting her.

3 Likes

Ahhh the two I wanted most got (arguably) the best refines! I’m so relieved! :feh_flaynsmile: Now to +10 Berkut… as soon as I think of a build.

5 Likes

Berkut’s refine gives +8 to bulk, but his resistance is still lower when Conrad can take a defense-refined Barrier Lance or something.

But I guess Berkut has the potential for higher damage…

5 Likes

And with the threaten part, she doesnt have to Atk to apply the debuffs first

I agree tho, Omni debuff would have been so much better