F/GO Solomon Project

Wait and Hope…
And finally it comes!

I miss Barbatos

11 Likes

Afair, we’ll get another shot at him during the Case Files event. You’ll meet him again and will be able to convey your feelings :D

8 Likes

IMG_20200322_003336

2 Likes

Is this supposed to be a anime or movie release?

ANN reporting it is a TV adaptation.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-03-21/fate-grand-order-game-the-grand-temple-of-time-solomon-story-gets-anime/.157779?fbclid=IwAR2aNKu-sKdy3lXoyxp78uqUhJ6ps096D1ixBqGqt079wBaZPcn9mh5Wvu4

6 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

Have to wonder though, is this gonna be a 12/13 episode long cour of 20(ish) minute long episodes? Can it really be stretched that far?

1 Like

I want to see all of thous (or at lest some of thous) heroic spirits killing demonic god pillars

Even if this will be just 12/13 episode… i hope it will be executed perfectly with no flaw at all

Well i mean… that final battle with Tiamat is not 100% perfect imo… like they cut Taiga Yakuza’s appearance, Gramps’ scene that is (slightly) not really cool and too short etc.

If that’s possible, then we’re going to have an Avengers-level of voice actors assembly. Who said infinity war was the most ambitious crossover? :fgo_buster:

5 Likes

We could (maybe) see culter animated and talking,and the same gous for Fionn

1 Like

I have to agree. Seems better suited to a movie.

3 Likes

We gonna see tons of servants animated, nice.

1 Like

I’m not sure that’s even a good thing tbh. The beginning and end will be good but the demon pillar battles could be unnecessarily drawn out and bloated with all the cameos. Sounds really dull to me.

2 Likes

Yeah. Like… can we go back and make Camelot a series instead and have Solomon be movie? It makes no sense the other way around.

7 Likes

This could well work as a 4 episode OVA or… whatever.

Although I do agree at large that I would have preferred Camelot also being turned into a series instead, but hey, both can still work.

1 Like

Can’t wait to hear Jeanne’s speech and see all the servants animated, it’ll be glorious.

8 Likes

This is my initial thought, and then my second thought is: ‘Oh, I’m going to be even more annoyed about not having good animations in the game for early servants if they show better animations in the anime…’

But at least we’ll be getting the story in animated form, I’ll keep holding onto Dantes’ words in the case of animation updates: ‘Wait and hope’

As long as we get more Eresh, I’m happy.

2 Likes

Nothing can be worse than not getting Ushi’s new animations after the whole Babylonia adaptation so i’m sure i can take that now.

1 Like