F*** Waiting for You to Get it On Your Own, Penth gon Deliver to Ya!- The Amazones.com ~CEO Crisis 2022~ roll thread!

Welcome new employees, to your new position at Amazones.com! The most reliable and expedient delivery service in the Servantverse and beyond!

Source

みなみこよぎ - pixiv

To kick off introductions, we first have our glorious muscle bound CEO. She’s guaranteed to make sure all packages are delivered come hell or high water and no single enemy (especially Greek male ones) can stand in her way.

Source

This text will be hidden

Next we have…well she’s normally more of a customer than a coworker, but while she has decided to work with us she provides amazing paper transportation and support the likes of which are only rivaled by hypothetical purple Norse goddesses!

Source

This text will be hidden

Last, but absolutely not least, we have the head of our bea-er…cosmetics department! She’s the best the perfect really good at clearing out large swathes of obstacles between her and making sure the galaxy is lookin its best!

Our CEO will always be available to help, though our other two employees may either work together or switch off depending on the day.

Well then, best of luck!

22 Likes

Nice thread!

And I love banners where the 4 stars are arguably just as much if not more of an attraction than the five star servant!

11 Likes

Well, Penth showed up on a Yolo, though it didn’t change the fact she became a rare prism (NP5 already), so… Yay?

:catsupine:

11 Likes

Now that that’s out of the way, y’all know I couldn’t not try:

Hopefully everyone else gets who they’re looking for with less SQ than I spent.

18 Likes

I am almost to the point where I think the game has an algorithm of some sort to make sure that if you chase NP levels for an SSR it will make the person suffer.

14 Likes

Especially if they’re general pool and you don’t want them.

:catsob:

9 Likes

I’d believe that. Even chasing NP1 at times can go badly.

7 Likes

Thanks for making the thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

After getting NP4 from the anniversary GSSR I couldn’t help but feel compelled to finish best pharaoh - this also makes her my first limited NP5 SSR! :fgo_cleosmug:

Total damage: 10 tickets, 60 SQ.
Next stop: probably Castoria, unless someone unexpected tempts me! :+1:

22 Likes

Nice thread!

Cleopatra always had awful timing for me, but this time I decided to at least give it a Multi…

22 Likes

Case in point, I was feeling lucky and decided to throw the 30 SQ that my Tamamo gave me for her Bond 11 to do exactly 1 multi on this banner.

It did not disappoint. :fgo_ereshlove:

I’ll make sure my Tamamo gets the best tail fluff, ear scratches and headpats for giving me this. :fgo_tamamo:

21 Likes

She deserves em :fgo_cleosmug:

5 Likes

Congrats to everyone who got their targets!

1 Like

I am pretty happy with my Penthesilea at NP2 and Hime at NP1 is more than enough for me. I want Cleo for her fabulousness but my priority right now is getting the last copy of Smiling Face Mash.

May those who roll in the banner receive their targets. Also, Penthesilea being used once again as a CEO is stupid in a hilarious way. More, please.

4 Likes

“Stupid? Hilarious? This CEO doesn’t quite understand the meaning of your words.”

11 Likes

You know what I mean. When I first met her the idea of her becoming a buff greek female CEO far superior to Jeff Bezos never crossed my mind. The magic of FGO, people. Besides, she deserves more. The glasses alone on her sprite is really barebones when she could have got a suit like this:

6 Likes

Of course, I know what you mean. :fgo_gilwink:

Also I agree, a proper Spiritron dress would’ve been nice. Since we are in Servantverse they could’ve even get away with it. Just look at the other servants from Servantverse. :fgo_ishtarwink:

2 Likes

-Looks at thread title-

8 Likes

Yeah…I was possibly planning on rolling on a few other banners between now and Anni…but I also really like the number 4 and Cleo deserves it sooooo

My rolling schedule has been cleared up till then…

14 Likes

I’m finished

11 Likes

What did it cost you? :fgo_bbgrin:

1 Like