F2p players

I was wondering how many 5 stars did yall get so I could compare my luck I suppose ?

8 Likes

Should only f2p players respond or can the rest of us respond too?:thinking:

Stupid question, I know… :fgo_dshy:

Oh wth...

Although, to date I own 11 SSR and 31 SR by day 549… Also, this is excluding all welfare’s…

5 Likes

F2P here. 2 SSR after 125 days playing :fgo_deadinside:

ezgif-3-1a6c10f65081

5 Likes

f2p, 11 ssr after 322 days, another account 2 ssr after 28 days

5 Likes

Had 2 accts before. My main had 1 the first 6 months then after a year, had 6 total. Started an alt acct when Shimousa was released just to satisfy my itch for pulling. Pulled 7 SSRs there in less than 6 months. Then I lost my main just after Valentines, so started playing my alt seriously and pulled 1 SSR since. Now the only account I have is 250 days in and 8 SSRs. cant really complain that support didnt retrieve my main account

4 Likes

Rolled 3 gssrs, overall 21 ssrs including dupes… unique are 16 I think in 947 days.

5 Likes

Mostly F2P except when I spent on GSSR last anniversary and this New Year’s. But taking them out of account, I have 9 after 652 days of play.

5 Likes

15 at some 300+ days. 13 uniques+ two dupes

6 Likes

7 SSRs in 444 days. I rarely roll, though, because of saving and SQ is so scarce teary eyes.
The last SSR I got was from Christmas.

7 Likes

In my 474 days of playing (as of this post)
I have gotten 13 SSRs, but effectively 10 right now because i got NP3 karna and NP2 Ozy.
Being F2P is fun, most of the time. Luckily got 2 KScopes, so farming is easy.

5 Likes

7 SSR in 209 days as complete f2p

4 Likes

Honestly thats really good, I think around that time I only had about 3-4 SSR as complete F2P. Not really F2P anymore, but honestly back than I felt like getting SSR was even more gratifying, nowadays the banners I usually decide to dip into leave me with a sting.

Good job in keeping with the game though. :fgo_musashi:

9 Likes

F2p. 8 ssr and 10 sr(excluding welfares) and had been playing for 149 days. The gacha had been quite merciful cause i managed to pull 2 kscope.

6 Likes

What are you, people, some SSR magnets? O_O In my 706 days, I have 13 SSRs including dupes (NP2 Arthur, Karna, and Gramps) :fgo_deadinside:

9 Likes

I got 7 ssr’s after playing for 82 days, I have enkidu, shiki saber, tamamo, Vlad, ivan, Jeanne ruler and scherazade (spook when I was rolling for ivan), I just keep doing rolls with whatever quartz I have, single rolls as soon as I get quartz doesn’t matter which banner or anything I just roll idk why but saving seems like a pain in the ass and if I don’t get the servant I was saving for I’ll be sad so if a banner comes which I want ill do free quests etc and do single rolls till I get the servant I want, the only time I bought quartz was when I got it by accident, that too I bought 1 quartz smh

9 Likes

I’m at 1050+ days and if i exclude all the GSSRs and the servants i paid for i’d have around 20 SSRs.

5 Likes

F2P from launch, 18 SSRs total with 2 of those being repeats.

Looks like I’m in roughly the same spot as @kuu0 except without the GSSRs.

7 Likes

And here I thought I was lucky. 7 SSRs in 404 days. I do have a lot of SRs though with high NP levels, so in my eyes that kinda makes up for it.

5 Likes

14 SSR servants and been playing for 650 days.

6 Likes

1 SSR per month, or slightly less is the expected value i think.

4 Likes