F2P SQ

So I have around 40 Sq and 10 tickets and I have just completed shinjuku with the other 3 Eor’s left alongwith LB 1 and LB2 possibly. The amount of Sq I can get get from part 1 free quests is 83.

Now according to me before Skadi and Summer 3. I can get this much Sq

1.20×5 singularities(clearing story)
2.40 from kogetsukan event
3.17×5(eor and lb free quests)
4. 10 tickets from download campaign(30 sq)
5.120 Sq from anniversary 4 campaign(+10 tickets-30sq)
6.20 Sq from a followers campaign and a days milestone campaign

Total:425 tentative

Of course excluding shop and login Sq
Can someone please confirm that these calculations are correct?

2 Likes

Isn’t this KOGETSUGAN event only supposed to give 10 SQ and not 40 SQ?:thinking::female_detective:

What am I missing?

1 Like

There is a 30 Sq reward for social media goal

1 Like

Ahhh! Oki that changes everything. Well, I personally don’t see anything wrong. But I recommend waiting for a third party to confirm this lol

The 30 SQ is from the 10M DL Campaign, not the Sherlock event.

But yes, we are getting 40 saint quartz.

Chill :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Seems fairly good, but I bet you will overshoot that by at least a 100 if you consider other SQ gains. This should help and there’s also a link for these yearly things. Someone here should eventually post it.

Yeah , I did use that tool and I just wanted to confirm my values that’s why I posted here. My net total from all sources excluding interludes and rank up is 590-ish

1 Like

Um, how exactly did you get the anniversary SQ. What’s your login total? The arithmetic definitely adds up, but if you count the other events/give aways in between I think you get notably higher numbers.

Like maybe 100 more possibly. Even higher with miscellaneous stuff.

60 free sq for something called the chaldean broadcasters , 40 sq for Eor completion and the 20 sq for the change in 50 day login sq(might be 30)