Fallen banner units predictions

Yeah, Genealogy kind of has a problem with wanting to do more with its characters and lore than it can fit into the game. It’s why I love Jugdral so much, because there’s clearly so much passion and genuine care for the world in it. But it also means there’s a lot of problems, plot holes, and rushed/poorly explained events and actions in the game

6 Likes

Get hype for a remake with us

6 Likes

I am both hyped and scared for a Genealogy remake

8 Likes

But ngl, oversights like this make me wonder certain things - Take Ayra and Lex for example, it was always between Lex & Holyn but

The timeline makes more sense with Lex since they already have kids together in the final chapter and her kids haven’t seen her since before the Battle of Belhalla, but Holyn confesses to her there, so how would they be together with kids old enough to remember their existence in a canon storyline?

Shannon also says that only he can wield the Balmung because of his major Od blood but if Ayra was with Holyn, then this wouldn’t be true (I feel like Kaga didn’t plan Mareeta and Galzus yet when this line happened)

3 Likes

This is fair

I’ve played SS, 3H, SoV, FE1, and half of FE7

And I’m on Altena’s chapter in FE4 but it’s my favorite so far

5 Likes

She’s everything

and Genealogy is my second favorite after FE 7, but I have FE 7 bias because it was my first one ever and I was a baby when it was released/ I played it

6 Likes

It’s the best chapter in the second Gen by far and I’d argue for best in the game as well. Travant is such a great character and villain

4 Likes

This is how I feel too

I really want to see the scenes, characters, and lore expanded but I’m scared because there’s a possibility that without Kaga, they’ll be expanded without staying true to itself and feel like something else entirely (and not in a good way)

4 Likes

She needs to roll better shit during my HoF tho

V disappointed in her rn

Okay, looking forward to it :slight_smile: The second gen has been a nice difficulty spike too. Like I actually have to reset turns and such—unlike 3H where you just yeet Byleth and your lord and probably also Petra into the middle of a bunch of enemies and call it a day

6 Likes

We need a thread dedicated to talking about Jugdral on the forum or something

Edit: Imma make one, don’t leave me hanging lol

5 Likes

I agree with this, I LOVE this chapter and Altena.

Travant and Arion are great as well, I want Arion to get in so badly

3 Likes

I really hope Arion can get in although the earliest his base version could is likely next year. If he does, I’d love if they include some of the things we learn about him from Thracia so he’s more than just implied to be in love with his adopted sister and the peacemaker between her and Travant.

He’s such an interesting character that I wish could have had been fleshed out more in the games. I hope FEH treats him more like Deirdre and not like both versions of Lachesis

2 Likes

I had no clue how much of a bad bitch she was until I played FE4

She was a carry

4 Likes

I predict an easy skip unless there’s some skill I’d just die to have

My favorites either already gave Fallen alts (Takumi, F-Robin) or have no reason to get a Fallen alt (Felix, Ferdinand, Annette)

1 Like

Okay, I made it LOL

And FEH honestly did her so dirty, I mean I know she was into Eldigan but that’s not the only guy she was into or all she was about

6 Likes

She wasn’t until Beowulf until he name dropped her brother lol

But yeah, the incest is only implied because thematically a lot of that happened

4 Likes

Beowulf is honestly one of her most interesting pairings from a story perspective because of their conversation in chapter five. Thracia implies he’s at least Diarmuid’s father but not Nanna’s which could line up with Beowulf saying he knew how she really felt all along and the reason he told her to go to Thracia to help Finn was because she had feelings for Finn. Or maybe they are both his children and he only meant she isn’t in love with him and just married him because she got pregnant

5 Likes

I want an Eliwood. Reason just because he doesn’t have an infantry version. And I want Marth a reason. None just want to. But these two are quite impossible.

The flag could place any of the women that Medeus controls. Maria, Nyna, Lena or Elince. But I don’t want Elince or Nyna stuck in the seasonal. But if it is one of the two I will like it.

The moment you release them and the Naga theme starts to play. I start to shiver.

1 Like

Hegemonic Edelgard: Upheaval 2: 7 damage to everyone on the field

2 Likes

I know someone already said this, but this fallen banner is a skip for me unless A!Tiki gets in somehow.

1 Like