Fallen Flame Flares Forward From Fearless Fortitude: It’s the【Flame of Immaculacy】Roll Thread

The most hyped banner (for me at least) is almost here, the little Phoenix will come home after two long years of being NPC :fgo_ereshwoah:

5* Dollkeeper: Kazemaru

Dividing the things that should be done and the things that must be done is the true meaning of the precepts.

6* Artilleryman: Fiammetta

It is also my duty to take measures to prevent information leakage if necessary.

Fiammetta theme song ~ Eternal Flame

Good luck to you folks who roll the banner would get the desired result :fgo_gudako:

Some art

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

9 Likes

Please be nice to me, fire birb :feh_lilithpray:

7 Likes

7 Likes

Reporting in :fgo_gaooo:
1st multi

3rd multi

All that refraining from eating eggs works wonderfully :fgo_circehappy:

6 Likes

Ended up hitting pity just to get Magellan. No Fiammetta for me.

3 Likes

Just shy of 60 rolls total. Gnosis was quite the annoying pull but at least it’s someone new. And I did get her so yay. :fgo_jeannecheer:

6 Likes

110 rolls until Kazemaru.
210 rolls until Fiammetta.

Fire birb was not nice to me :feh_elisad:

200 rolls of Spooknights

6 Likes

30 pulls of pain

Four off rate 5*
And a brand new Eunectes

Now she can use her skin :ak_okaydokay:

Next in line

3 Likes

Two birds with one roll

3 Likes

I deleted my screens after logging them forgetting to post, but apparently iphone have a recover recently deletedso no bother.

Here's my first 40 rolls

Love Carnelian, so that’s a great spook for Pot2, with Flammetta coming quickly afterwards. I took a break after that but just came back and rolled another 20 in hopes of getting Kazemaru without triggering another 6 star and was luckily rewarded - a Kirara spook in the first 10, followed by a Kazemaru in the second - apparently I didn’t screenshot them though - so maybe it was all just in my head.

4 Likes

Well I’ll be. 2*10 pulls, and then I was going to single pull until the next 5 or 6 star and call it quits. First single pull:

No Kazemaru, but 2 Executors and 1 Zima.

3 Likes

Some singles and boom, another defenderspook
:catlie:

3 Likes

Nearly forgot to post here

1 Multi Permit, 28 Single Permits. Along with my rolls on previous standard banners that totals to around approximately 68 rolls to hit the 6* pity

M3s can come when I restock on mats again

4 Likes