Fallen Heroes: Beyond Control - stats & basekits

Lilith: 39-/40-/43/29/33 No boons, WTF IS???

Gustav: 40-/41+/25-/38/30-

Ninian: 45/27/40+/23/36

Rhea: 46/43+/18-/40+/43-

Muarim: 45/43-/40+/31-/22

Even Atk Wave 3 at 5* / Wrath 3 at 4*

Wild Tiger Fang Grants Atk+3. At start of turn, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-6 on foes within 4 spaces of unit through their next actions. At start of combat, if foe’s HP ≥ 75%, grants Atk/Spd+6 to unit and neutralizes bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) on foe during combat.

At start of turn 2, turn 4, and all later turns, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2, deals +7 damage when Special triggers, and neutralizes effects that grant “Special cooldown charge +X” to foe or inflict “Special cooldown charge -X” on unit during combat, but after combat, if unit attacked, deals 5 damage to unit.

13 Likes

So a beast unit who’s constantly transforming mostly due to turn number instead of ally types? Odd. Unless I’m misunderstanding that.

Muarim will be good to have but nothing busted at least, which is honestly nice.

12 Likes

Ninian at 27atk is kind of hillarious.
Their statline is not surprising at all
Funny how Rhea is min-maxed AF but Gustav now. The usual 25-30spd for axe cavalry for fucking his statline.
Rhea won’t be nice to fight…

Still a skip.

7 Likes

I’m pretty happy with Muarim, only complaint I have is that he isn’t green but at least it’s not red.

I think lore based how the drugs worked which turns laguz into feral ones makes kinda sense that he can’t control the transformation and takes dmg on his own like a push skill or fury does.

7 Likes

Dang, no Boons for Lilith

But it’s fine, she has good stats anyways :feh_flaynyay:

6 Likes

Any news on the inheritance restrictions on T4 smokes?

1 Like

i did read that everything but staves can get it.

5 Likes

Wait Maurim has 40 base speed for a free unit???

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

Well he’s got something to separate him from Mordecai then.

5 Likes

No, even.

3 Likes

Quiet, smartass, lmao.

1 Like

Very interesting grail unit. Two B-skill effects in the prf (tempo and lull) but his statline is a bit off. If he was faster he would compete for the supersonic speed tier; as it is he’s borderline in that role. For his spd he sacrifices his def, which could otherwise be good enough for multiple hits. In the era of 70 visible atk (which he himself achieves), he’s one-and-done, especially with the recoil. Maybe surge sparrow could solve the problem, but he has the spd to play on both phases and definitely wants the atk on both phases. The other problem is that the dull effect screams “arena” but he lacks a proper arena special. Rupture Heaven and Vital Astra are off limits; galeforce throws out his extra damage on special (but might be best anyways, think even tempest); aether’s cooldown count is awkward (flashing blade maybe? He charges on the first opponent to fire on the second). Blue Flame is a maybe, but he has a player phase statline.

In all cases I think he leans strongly towards NFU.

Notably a fantastic complement to Y.Boyd. That one likes odd turns; Muarim can cover even turns.

3 Likes

That GHB unit is actually really good, 40 spd is solid and 60 atk is amazing. Plus is colorless, which we was non existent for the F2P aside of Ashe.

4 Likes

Blue

He’s Blue

3 Likes

Oh he is blue lol, I didnt saw well, image kinda small.

If he was Colorless even I probably would have wanted to +10 him

1 Like