Fallen Heroes: The Fall of the Heroes

I thought about fallen heroes, and the order of heroes is always on the good side, so I choose them just for fun. Alfonse is a what if scenario where it’s the askrian bloodline that is cursed, just like Bruno and Veronica. Sharena is just possessed by an evil entity, Anna by a cursed weapon and the embrian siblings are just kinda obvious. The summoner is similar to bramimond because it doesn’t have a real personality, just a mirror.

Fallen Alfonse: Prince of Ruin: The prince of the kingdom of Askr. He comes from another word where the askrian blood is cursed, and now he can’t stop his thirst for blood anymore.

Armoured Colorless Dragon

Ps: 51 (Superbane)

Atk: 43 (Superboon)

Spd: 27 (Superboon)

Def: 38

Res: 31 (Superbane)

Weapon: Valhalla’s Breath: Neutralizes “effective against dragons and armored” bonuses. At start of combat, if foe’s HP < 100%, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res -5 on foe during combat. If unit’s Attack > foe’s Attack + 3, grants [ADEPT] effect to unit. Calculates damage using the lower of foe’s Def or Res.

[ ADEPT ]: Boosts unit’s Atk by 20%. Reduces foe’s Atk by 20%.

Special: Destroy the Future: Boosts damage by 50% of unit’s Def. Restores HP = 25% of damage dealt.

A slot: Distant Counter

B slot: Special Fighter

C slot: Savage Blow 4: After combat, If unit attacked, nullify target and foes within 3 spaces of target’s bonuses and they take 9 damage.

Fallen Sharena: Fallen Princess: The princess of the kingdom of Askr. She comes from a different word, where she was possessed by a an obscure entity and killed her own brother under its influence.

Infantry Red Tome

Ps: 43

Atk: 36

Spd: 36 (Superboon)

Def: 31 (Superbane)

Res: 26

Weapon: Ásgarðr’s Scriptures: Effective against dragon and beast foes. Grants Res+3. If unit is within 3 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+ 5 and unit’s penalties and foe’s bonuses are nullified during combat, but after combat, if unit attacked, deals 10 damage to the nearest ally.

Special: Destroy The Future

A slot: Atk/Res Ideal 4

B slot: Mystic Boost 4: If foe has a skills that “calculate damage using the lower of foe’s Def or Res”, foe’s damage is calculate using the higher stat of unit’s Def or Res. If foe use magic, dragonstone, or staff, disable foe’s skills that “calculate damage from staff like other weapons” and inflicts Atk-4 on foe. Restores 8 HP after combat.

C slot: Atk/Spd Menace: At start of turn inflicts Atk/Spd-6 on nearest foes within 4 spaces though their next actions and grants Atk/Spd+6 to unit for 1 turn.

Fallen Anna: Corrupted General: The commander of the Order of Heroes. The weapon she brands was possessed by an evil spirit, and she fell under its power.

Infantry Lance:

Ps: 44 (Superboon)

Atk: 36

Spd: 43 (Superboon)

Def: 28

Res: 32 (Superbane)

Njörðr’s Spear: Grants Spd+3. Effective against armored and cavalry foes. If unit’s HP ≥ 25%, unit can move to a space adjacent to any ally within 2 spaces. Enables【Canto (Rem. +1)】. Inflicts Atk/Spd/Def-3 on foe during combat. 【Canto (Rem. +1)】 After an attack, Assist skill, or structure destruction, unit can move spaces = any movement not already used that turn +1. (If unit used a movement skill that warped them, its remaining movement is 0.) (Unit moves according to movement type. Once per turn. Cannot attack or assist. Only highest value applied. Does not stack. After moving, if a skill that grants another action would be triggered (like with Galeforce), Canto will trigger again. Unit’s base movement has no effect on movement granted. Cannot warp (using skills like Wings of Mercy) a distance greater than unit’s remaining movement +1.)

Special: Galeforce

A slot: Flashing Blade 4

B slot: Lull Spd/Def 3

C slot: Time’s Pulse

Duo Bruno and Veronica: Calamity Duo: the prince and princess of the kingdom of Embla. They are cursed from birth, and the spell casted on their ancestor is now commanding them too

Cavarly Green Mage

Ps: 38

Atk: 37 (Superboon)

Spd: 38

Def: 23 (Superbane)

Res: 27 (Superboon)

Weapon: Alfaðör’s Will: Grants Atk +3. If unit is not adjacent to any ally, grants Atk/Spd+7 during combat. If foe initiates combat, unit can counterattack before foe’s first attack.

Special: Destroy the Past: Boosts damage by 30% of unit’s Atk. Restores HP = 25% of damage dealt.

A slot: Atk/Spd Solo 4

B slot: Cursed Blood: If unit’s HP ≥ 25% and unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack. (Edit: works in both enemy and player phase)

C slot: Atk/Spd rouse 3

Duo Effect: Inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-4 and【Isolation】to all for foes one turn. Once used, duo skill cannot be activated right away. At start of even-numbered turns, if duo skill has already been used, unit can use Duo skill again.

【Isolation】
Target cannot use or be the target of Assist skills through its next action. (Target can neither use nor be the target of skills like Dance and Sing, skills that neutralize penalties, like Restore and Harsh Command+, etc.)

GHB

Fallen Kiran: Puppet of Destiny: The summoner from another word. They are now an empty shell that mimics other voices and personality.

Infantry Sword

Ps: 45

Atk: 42

Spd: 22

Def: 42

Res: 31

Weapon: Corrupted Breidablik: Grants Def +3. Calculates damage using the lower of foe’s Def or Res. Inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-4 on foes within 2 spaces during combat.

Assist skill: Rally Up Def+

Special: Luna

B slot: Atk Faint 3

C slot: Def/Res Oath

8 Likes

They all pretty good. Interesting but realistic kits and stats. I’d be happy to see a ‘what if’ scenario like those come up. Heck, you could probably add more effects on given what the new banner just did. Although the isolation duo skill working on every even turn might be too much. I’m not a fan of duo/harmonic skills being repeatable in general.

I’m an Anna fan and would love to see her with a kit like after her poor base self. I presume she was buying what she thought was a bargain of a legend weapon but found out to late it was cursed and was claimed by it.
Would also love to see Sharena get another alt after three years of being ignored.

Sort of a side note, Lif and Thrasir are basically fallen alts to me given they’re evil versions from a bad future. They happened to be made into mythics for some reason rather than normal pool units.

3 Likes

I don’t like duo skills that works every even/odd turns too, but a lot of them are like this, especially the newest duo Eirika’s dodge effect. I tried to not give anyone “busted” skills and effects, but Anna and Duo Bruno are probably the strongest in this banner in terms of skills. Also Close counter duo Bruno would be kinda scary, but against hardly bearing he wouldn’t stand a chance.

2 Likes

Let’s be honest, if Anna was a fallen it would be because of her greed, and she would be nearly identical in looks to all the other Annas, but evil this time (so a few purple flames, I guess).

Or maybe she finally goes bankrupt, and in her grief and rage she starts killing everyone to steal their money.

2 Likes

I’d like to think a strike team of other Annas would show up from whatever outrealm their family calls home to dispose of any rouge Annas. It’s bad for business for all of Anna and Co. if someone goes rouge.

2 Likes

Good question, is there an entire realm that’s just all Anna’s and one guy whose their mysterious father?

Or do Anna’s just appear in outrealms naturally? Are they born from the realms themselves, and that’s why every realm has one and they all look the same?

My own theory is the entire Anna family is descended from a dragon (because it’s Fire Emblem) which knows when the End War is. The Annas are all out as traveling merchants to gather intel on all realms and I think either Awakening or Fates mentions they keep records of everything. Heroes Anna is the key as Askr royalty can open doors to other realms and times to gather the best from all realms across history to fight in the end war.

Sitting as second in command to the dragon in a role equivalent to Tiki or Rhea is Matriarch Anna who’s one of the children rather than great-great… granddaughter of the dragon who would likewise be millennia old. I would love for her to be a mythic hero.

They all look the same because, despite all being human due to thinning dragon blood over the millennia, their genetics supercede any of the father’s.

Anyway, that’s my theory.

3 Likes