So I’m thinking about what to do with my Lyon. I checked how will he look like when levelled up and…
On top of Atk and Spd, HP is also a superflaw… oof (or maybe that’s just an error with the builder).
I want to keep his build like normal (Bonus Doubler, Null C-Disrupt, Rouse Atk/Res), but I’m thinking about the Special (because he’s not as healthy and might not take as much hits) and the seal. For his Special the options are:
- Keep Sol, the damage reduction will be enough to keep him alive for long enough.
- Give him Dragon Fang so he can utilize the massive attack stat he has.
- Give him Draconic Aura so it activates a bit quicker.
- 5-star a Chrom and give him Aether so he can both damage the enemy and heal (preferred with the QR seal)
And for the seal…
- Quick Riposte, so he can counter ranged units more easily.
- Heavy Blade, so he can activate costly Specials faster.
- Fierce/Steady/Sturdy Stance, so he gains additional attack/defense when countering to compensate for his increased Resistance.
- Distant Def, so he’ll get additional bulk in both stats when fighting against the units he counters.