(except fae, fae is baby)

15 Likes

Fallen Tiki’s prf C skill should never have been made

:feh_thinkinglikelukas:

3 Likes

i stand by my title

:feh_royyes:

2 Likes

I’d add Fallen Corrin to the list. They’re stupid broken for no reason.

3 Likes

Why is Tiki even an Armour if she completely invalidates the concept.

Fixed it for ya

3 Likes

all people in AR do is put her in the corner and it’s ■■■■■■

1 Like

What’s wrong with the corner.

sothis is like that one guy who works in the edge of your corner office

you know they’re there, but you never see them, and you think they’re boring

4 Likes

because of her c skill??

1 Like

People still use corner armors?
god I wish that were me

7 Likes

i use my helbindi in the corner which is basically an armour

:feh_thinkinglikelukas:

3 Likes

It’s only a matter of time before we get a prf C skill or Armor March 4: “Unit can move 1 additional space. LOL they’re an infantry with 189 BST.”

3 Likes

I never understood how people have so much trouble with Fallen Tiki, literally get a res tank with armor effectivness and QR3 and she’ll just die. The unit that actually should have never been made is Fallen Corrin, I have a special kind of hatred for that piece of shit unit, no matter what I do she kills anyone who I want to tank her and don’t mention the DC Null-C Distrupt ones in the arena. I have nightmares becuase of her. Whoever thought that she would be a good addition to the game deserves to be fired.

1 Like

Funny that I find Tiki a lot more of an annoyance than Corrin. Though Vantage Tiki is something I wouldn’t struggle with personally since I’d just one shot her, and she charges my specials.

except when she’s the last unit and she’s one hp with vantage and solitary dream when you triggered a lightning trap

2 Likes

Fallen Tiki: The only Tiki that deserves every single armor/dragon-effective weapon being sent her way.

Maybe we should set aside some dragon-effective weapons to strike down Fallen Corrin, too.

2 Likes

Yes but you’re talking about an specific situation, literally any unit can screw you over given the right circumstances. She’s annoying, yes I’m not denying that but she hardly deserves the title “Should never have been made”.

i disagree

inb4 “gIt gUd”
I mean she isn’t too bad for me personally, but my main unit is a Res Supertank, so what do I know? :feh_lucyshrug:

1 Like