Familiar faces in arena

Hey @ShieldOfWind is this you, I didn’t attack the score wasn’t the score I was looking for

12 Likes

Decided to just add to this thread instead of making a new one.

But @Warlock is this you man? +10 LAzura and Chrom??! Was 3rd round of 5, decided I had to try. Lots of faith in my unmerged NLaevetain. But got the w. Corrin is my ruse bot lol.

7 Likes

Yep, that’s me!

6 Likes

Wow! You seriously have +10 LAzura and Chrom?? Must have been a great pull when they shared eh? Man I’m late to the party but finally going to prioritize legendaries haha.

My +7 LAzura allows my score limit to increase 4 past if I just ran 750+ units and an unmerged bonus during water. So I can at least use her at +7. Having a dancer in arena is game changing haha.

6 Likes

Having a dancer and super-reposition is pretty amazing for Arena. My favorite seasons are any ones with water active; even though they have the best Legendaries against me, I have my best Legendaries too. The banner when they shared is when I finished them. I think I pulled for each one on at least three banners (I know it was more than that for L!Azura because I didn’t pull her on her debut and just finished her this year). Anyway, I focused on L/M banners for about 18 months to merge up my L’s.

6 Likes

Thank you for the tips! I think I’m going to do the same now as well. For earth, I have LIke already at +5, even being an old Legendary, you think he’d still be viable to finish? I feel they may even give him a refinement in the future and he’s a favorite. I have 2 LJulia now cuz I bought the big pack with gift cards, but I’d probably still prioritize LIke over her for earth. I’m not sure if I’d +10 a wind or fire yet, cuz I’m kind of waiting to see if Micaiah is added soon, and I feel she’d be a fire one. If that was the case, I’d do her. Otherwise I really like LCorrin. But I’m kind of still holding off on any other Legendary merge plans until Mici debuts… I really hope it’s soon man haha

3 Likes

There are a few of these threads actually, there is no universal thread for this however.

4 Likes

Yeah, I just didn’t want to start a new one so I found the most recent one I think at least lol

5 Likes

Why not make this the universal thread then?

3 Likes

You can, but it will be lost in the old threads because it doesn’t happen too often

I think L!Ike is still good enough to finish since you have him at +5 already. I have L!Grima at +10 and she’s worse—I had her at +7 since she doesn’t have good fodder and was on half the L/M banners because there weren’t enough colorless units. At that point she was way cheaper to +10 than any other Earth Legendary. Eventually I will probably try to merge up a second earth Legendary so that my Earth team scores better, which you could also do with L!Ike.

2 Likes

Thanks man! That makes sense. I will definitely consider that.

2 Likes

awhile ago I found an alternate reality @nobody625 but they are a Narcian mania :feh_narcian_anguish:

5 Likes

I faced @KJSlacker yesterday.

Trademark DC on every unit :fgo_nagaothink: was surprised not finding any Renewal though.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I knew it was @GVader before I checked the username just bc it was Oboro

6 Likes

B.Oboro was probably easy since she didn’t have a seal on her since she shares her seal with Altena…

2 Likes

But don’t worry I gotcha

4 Likes

What would her seal have been?

The hardest was OG Oboro since my only green unit was Reason who’s not well equipped for combat. I had to rely him to take a few hits and deal damage little by little before Mini Marth’s Wrath proc could KO.

2 Likes

Solo Spd/Res

As it should be

Honestly she’s not yo hard to kill honestly since she loses a ton of her bulk on her PP

3 Likes