Fangirl's back from her break!

Hey, guys! Happy to see you guys again! And it’s great to be back! So, was there anything I missed while I was gone?

Anyways, I’ll share some things I got done while I didn’t talk here.

Free pulls (for those of you not on Discord)

My current orb count

I have this reaction of the FE6 banner, too (and yes, @Pactato, I did expect it to be FE6): https://youtu.be/CL4KGq3TrC8

Also completed a few more infernal MHBs/LHBs, the Lugh and Raigh BHB, and the Book 2 Chapters 11 and 12 Chain Challenge.

Sooo… yeah. Feel free to welcome me back with open arms.

28 Likes

Hey fangirl! I’m glad you’re back and I hope you’re feeling better. :fgo_ereshlove:

11 Likes

Hey welcome back Fangirl! Glad to see you! :feh_flaynsmile:

11 Likes

You could +10 him 4 times if he is 5* exclusive.

7 Likes

Welcome back! It’s good to see you again. Hopefully Luthier comes soon so you can spend all those orbs :feh_dimitriblush:

7 Likes

Yep! The reasons I came back were 1. I wanna celebrate my birthday here (I’ll be 21), and 2. I wanna post my reaction to Luthier getting into Heroes provided he’s on the next banner.

10 Likes

I’ll be wishing as hard as I can that he’s on the next banner. You deserve it for waiting this long lmao

And happy early birthday btw! :fgo_ereshwoah:

6 Likes

Thanks! Be sure to wish Kepic a happy birthday, too, since he and I share a birthday!

6 Likes

I wonder if I’ll have to take another break if next banner’s not Valentia, though. I hope not…

5 Likes

Hopefully the next banner is Valentia with Luthier so you don’t even need to worry about that question. Though I guess we’ll see when the time comes

3 Likes

I got to go through 500 orbs worth of colorless hell to get only one dorothea. Other than that not much has happened to me. Not spending until the duofonse rerun, hopefully it’s nice to me.
(unless…)

5 Likes

As I said, I’m worried, and you guys now see what I’m like when I’m upset (but not like to Supa and Shield’s levels). But yeah, I’ll hope for the best, too!

4 Likes

So could I uh, borrow some orbs?

4 Likes

Can I put my Minecraft bed next to yours? Ha ha, kidding, unless…

3 Likes

Uh, I’m good,

4 Likes

Hitting 10% twice and literally being the 0.1% in regards to summoning odds is pain

3 Likes

Minecraft death sound

3 Likes

WELCOME BACK FANGIRL!!!

4 Likes

Feel free to welcome me back with open arms

Must admit, that got me :fgo_gudako:

No place quite like home eh?

5 Likes

barely two weeks, eh
better than other peeps that dont even take a week break and come back like they were away for 40 years

5 Likes