Farming Question

Do I farm CE-5 (LMD node) or LS-5 (EXP node)? I have a 252 Base set-up but I want to level up my operators quicker.

1 Like

You can alway produce EXP in base. Go for LMD

1 Like

Depends on what you’re actually low on and how much LMD vs EXP you get from base each day, personally I’d go for LS-5 since I can get a decent chunk of LMD just passively from base. Tho if you’re running 5 Factories with an extra EXP one, you might wanna run CE-5 instead if your LMD reserves are lower

2 Likes

I have 100K LMD right now but I wanna max level my E1 units.

1 Like

How much LMD and EXP do you get from your base each day? And what’s your setup for factories?

1 Like

I get about 20 gold exp per day depending on what ops i field in, 7k-8k LMD since my production kinda suck

1 Like

I have two LMD Posts that nets me about 1000LMD-2000LMD/hour for each Post.
Meanwhile I have three EXP factories, that gives me about 1 Gold EXP Card/hour per factory
3 EXP Cards/Hour
2000-4000LMD/Hour

1 Like

That averages to around 36K per day for LMD, and around 72 Gold EXP Cards

I’d say go for CE-5 here, you’re getting EXP at a fairly good rate with 3 factories and you’re more likely to run out of LMD before EXP with this setup

1 Like

You can check your output at the control centre in the base assistant tab.

I think most of us run 2 trading posts, 2/2 gold/exp factories and 3 power plants.

As for your question, spend your LMD now and see if you’ve got EXP left over. Keep doing that and it’ll give you a fair idea of which you should be farming. Be careful though because promoting to E2 costs lots of LMD but no EXP

1 Like

Thanks man, I didn’t notice that! I’m putting out nearly the same numbers as the pictures, but with a extra factory. (Don’t know if it’s really worth the 3 EXP factories because I don’t have enough factory workers).

I’m getting less EXP than LMD so I’m pretty sure I should farm EXP cards whenever I can, but when the LMD node drops, I should farm that instead to avoid running out of LMD.

1 Like