Fate Apocrypha Inheritance of Glory (Triumphal): 2022 Rerun CQ thread

Seeing how that one still hasn’t been made, I’ll just get that out of the way.

Obviously a rare occasion to use Angry Mango AoE Avengers. Can’t say I’ve pondered a lot about min-turning this one because this is basically Odysseus again, with friends. So given this previous CQ’s experience, I think there is a very safe sum-up meme for upcoming defensive strategies:

And to make matters worse, he’ll be standing right there while she steals his thunder =D

AoE Buff-removal-block alternatives to Semiramis:

• Beni-Enma (skill)
  • Murasaki (skill)
11 Likes

Spishtar time I guess

11 Likes

I imagine Arjuna Alter with the damage CE runs over everyone on this CQ since it’s an old one. Here’s hoping I find one on my friends list.

4 Likes

We have Skadi this time around. Dantes is gonna be fun.

3 Likes

Maou is going to love this CQ.

4 Likes

AoE avengers? I got an np4 gorgon looking for a challenge…

8 Likes

Aoe avengers?! I can’t even get the single target ones
im-in-danger

10 Likes

Not even angry piano man? Well I guess there’s always Sparty.

5 Likes

You have a grailed AA who’ll do plenty for you

AA…

14 Likes

hard charge 2T Spishtar. Between np3 and mlb CE it should be enough damage :fgo_ishtaridgaf:

2 Likes

GodJuna 2 turn, Zerkerlot 2 turn

Spishtar is an option, so is Dantes and Nobu to a lesser extent. But Spishtar only becomes great after Castoria so I’ll go with Dantes. I expect AA to do most of the heavy lifting though

3 Likes

SpIshtar will have her time to shine. As someone else has said, this is practically Skadi’s swansong, so may as well go for the quick AoE’s. :fgo_skadismug:

5 Likes

I disagree. She’ll still have her uses. It’s just that there will be other tools in the shed

6 Likes

true!

4 Likes

Besides, as far as quick supports go. Skadi is still the best option even in jp so the new supports won’t take that away from her. I think it’s a huge misconception that Skadi will somehow be replaced by Castoria because the new supports complement rather than replace existing ones

5 Likes

Hey that’s me.

Looking at the thread, some people don’t understand basic humor huh

5 Likes

Anyone got Merlin with The Merciless One CE i can borrow for the CQ?

1 Like

I really want to try Astraea 6x NP but idk how it’ll go due my At Trifas not being maxed (nor have I gone over calcs yet).

Without Calculations I’m definitely considering a Salieri run. Will try for some no event ce clears too but we’ll see how those go later on.

I have a slot available if you want it. I can toss that up since no one has PM’d for a request outside of my Zerkerlot with dmg ce.

1 Like