Fate Blessed Images

In contrast to the popular Fate Cursed Images, I thought it might be fun to have a thread for “blessed” images too! In other words, reply with your favorite/best blessed images.

We probably all have different definitions of what a ‘blessed’ image is haha (e.g. wholesome, sexy, cute), but since it is Gamepress and we’ve got all ages here, let’s keep it Safe for Work at the very least :wink:

I’ll start with some of my favorite boys:

• And we had to have this in one in here in light of the current summer event
  • Reference

• And the Summer swimsuit version I’m still waiting for
  • Reference

Ok, I should probably stop googling images of sexy anime men and get to work…

18 Likes

Ok well, guess I can contribute :

Can’t say I have as much presence or ‘‘visible love’’ than Busti about her, but I, too, adore Jeanne, so I’ll just share some of my favourite piece of art from her :fgo_jeannyes:

OG

Summer

Warning for ''the ass''

Misc.

16 Likes

blessed.

get it

25 Likes

Wow, this one is amazing. 10000% does her justice and really gives off saint vibes. :heart:

19 Likes

yoooo that OP is very blessed, thanks for that wonderful Cú :eyes:

Also those Napoleons are :feh_arvisboneappetite:

7 Likes

Brb once I find a way to fit all of Today’s Menu for the Emiya Family in a single post

10 Likes

Friendly reminder that this exists

9 Likes

smol artoria for the win

13 Likes

I know I’ve posted it in art dumps a couple time before, but this one has been my phone background for a while. It just gives me real “everything will be alright” vibes. Like, perhaps one day, I too can receive 1000-2000 HP regeneration per turn and 5% charge to my ult, y’know?

18 Likes

d’awwww cuteness overload!!!

@OwlCafe Very nice, it’s almost therapeutic to look at

4 Likes

i love the artist :fgo_ereshwoah:

from the creator of the fate cursed images thread, i declare that this thread is very blessed

3 Likes

Speedo Emiya is the hero we deserve
:fgo_nobukatsuwoke: :fgo_nobukatsuwoke: :fgo_nobukatsuwoke:

8 Likes

Isn’t this just the fanart thread? :feh_confused:

10 Likes

perhaps.

1 Like

I thought of it too but it’s been dead for a while, so I figured whatever

2 Likes

Chibis are all blessed…
images

677c2c91d508b984a53a11e8f70d0b7c

18 Likes

Can’t help to notice that the author of gil and ozy images has doujin of both them :fgo_kiarasmile:

2 Likes

Oh God. I was wondering if there was something like this already but didn’t find anything. Damn. Should’ve asked about it in the Q&A. Welp, we all love repetition here right? Right???

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

EDIT: Mods (I dunno who you are lol) I can delete this if it’s too similar. I wish there was a way to migrate the content over.

@Mysty Never knew I needed a chibi Zerkalot until now. That would be a pretty adorable plushie I gotta say. I wonder if there’s an amigurumi pattern out there…

6 Likes

it’s fine the thread’s been dead for 16 days

3 Likes

Ishtar riding Fou:

The smile to be protected:

Enma-tei maid kouhai:

Also, this Fran comic I only know of from Imgur:

18 Likes