Fate/Extella Link Banner

Will the Extella banner come to NA?

1 Like

Probably not. No need for a banner to celebrate something that came out years ago. Repackaged as a Thanksgiving banner at best.

2 Likes

I mean we get the Last encore banner last year so i see posible that we get this one

3 Likes

I don’t remember that banner last year.

The only two Nero banners I remember from then was the pre-CCC and Nerofest. And being a Nero fan I would think I would remember that.

5 Likes

Maybe not the banner, but we need to get something.
With the Extella Link Celebration, the Lunar Sea Mystic Code has been added to the RP Shop and they had this Mission where you can get the Extella Link CE. Worthless CE, yeah, but I doubt they skip on that entirely.

4 Likes

so you’re saying you’d notice…

5 Likes

he’s talking about this

Which we got because I have the CE. It also gave SQ so it makes sense we’d get it.

on topic: I am almost certain the Extella Link banner will be skipped, but we do need to get the MC, somehow, hopefully

5 Likes

Notice me senpai!
:fgo_bbgrin:

3 Likes

I remember and got the CEs but I don’t think they gave us the banner that goes with it.

But I could be wrong. I was having the start of some RL problems at that time.

1 Like

at the very least I remember Drake having a banner, or at least that’s how I believe it went.

2 Likes

I guess I forgot.

Thank you for the correction.

Also sorry for not believing you @terranort_asashin

2 Likes

Relax we usually forget about some banners

1 Like

We got the event CE but not the summoning banner.

I wish we would’ve got the banner though, as I would’ve got another copy of Umu. :fgo_umu:

1 Like

oh so we didn’t afterall? I must have been thinking of another Drake banner, then

@Lost247365 guess you were right, my bad

also, that’s another point against the Extella banner lol

2 Likes

It’s all cool my man!

By my memory we had two Drake banners:

Argartha and Anniversary.

2 Likes

Drake needs more love and I need more banners with her to NP-up

They tend to skip some of those. I’ve past over it assuming that it will not come but who knows. Perhaps?

Memories of the Lunar Sea was released very early on NA, and heaps of people probably missed it. It gets added to RP shop with this campaign, so while Extella Link has been out for a while, I’m really hoping they don’t skip this.

3 Likes

I know I’ve missed it, and have been waiting impatiently for it to get added to the RP store. I almost feel it dropped at release in NA?

Anyway, yeah, I just want it because I like to have options.

2 Likes

I’m just hoping that JP will eventually do a new collab with Charles and Altera lily… one day.

1 Like