Fate GO Cosplay

I asked in the FGO meme channel about posting a cosplay thread and a couple people suggested I should create one. Here it is, trying to keep it friendly and non Pron related. Not that I mind but not sure the mods or some members would appreciate it. I have seen some fun things on here though. /evilgrin. Most of these were pulled from Imgur (where I live online) or Reddit.

6 Likes

5 Likes

A Link to images with all the cards.

Ofcourse, you can find a slew of more exotic ones on Instagram…
5 Likes

Cosplay + Violin For all Sakura fans out there.

4 Likes

Man-dred is strangely awesome.

5 Likes

That violin play video is awesome! Heart violins!

1 Like

Lily is GROWING?..

Welp… better prepared for 72 hours maintenance then…

5 Likes

Definitely growing. Let’s pray she doesn’t become an adult suddenly

Apple strikes again

2 Likes

Loving that Tristan, even though their eyes are totally covered in that shot. The outfit looks amazing.

3 Likes

MHXX!

There’s notably more of these but these three show off the cosplay most. The others are great and I believe they are from this model below:

Edit: This is the actual model for the first two above:

(For the third one I’m still not sure.)

But, the previous person who I (mistakenly) listed who has done some X ones though.

5 Likes

As someone with a level 100 max skills Jailter seeing a real human dressed as her really makes it clear that little girls should not be wearing those clothes. Leave the chest windows to daddy Odysseus.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Gasp! That first one sure puts the T in the Titty Monk!

4 Likes

Sanzang and this cosplayer have vast amounts of enlightenment.

6 Likes

Found a few for perennial favorites Gilgamesh and Ozymandias:

18042829chokaigi_cos_063

I wonder if the lack of clothing actually makes some characters easier to cosplay than others? :thinking::shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Personally, I think it depends on the character’s body type one is planning to cosplay and if one is willing to try to get to that character’s body type. I guess it’s how one feels about design vs exercise (or lack of depending on the character) to some degree.

Also have to keep in mind time of year, depending where you live. A lack of clothing is good for the summer, but nippy in the winter.

5 Likes

Very true. One year I cosplayed SAO Asuna in the sweater she wears at the 22nd floor forest cabin…in LA in July. I got so insanely lucky that it was downright cold that day for July and didn’t absolutely melt in the heat AnimeExpo usually suffers. I’d wanted to make a lightweight sweater, but couldn’t find light gauge yarn in the right color in time.

2 Likes

Wow. Yea, you got really lucky that day. LA summers can be brutal. You would have been Melty instead of Mysty!

And you must be a high level cosplayer and knitter to make Asuna’s sweater. That’s really awesome :fgo_umu:. Do you cosplay and make different regularly at events or is it more like a ‘once a year’ type of deal?

2 Likes

I’ve only done 3, wiess schee, Asuna, and Seiba (anniversary blonde costume), and then moved far enough away from any pure anime con cities to make attendance difficult, so who knows if I will do another. Maybe if I can choose and make another subdued enough to wear in daily life…

And the sweater wasn’t that epic to make, I’ve got a knitting machine. I definitely make my own costumes though because I feel like Passionlip looking at the premade ones.
but the sword was pretty epic :fgo_buster:
https://www.thingiverse.com/make:353240
Props to the cad designer, it’s beyond my ability to make, though I did model the sheath. After walking around AX all weekend with the extremely hilt heavy sword weiss carries without a sheath… That wasn’t happening again (makes it difficult to buy fan art which is the real reason for going to AX)

6 Likes

4 Likes