Fate hydration! Let's get wet!

SALUTATIONS!

Yes! You read right! Let’s get moist! :kissing_heart:

I just got to singularity Nr. 3!
And so i was wondering!
Hmm, the ocean! How many Servants actually have a connection to the Sea? I mean i know there are Black Beard, Francis Drake and those two female Pirates, David and Goliath? No wait, that’s something else . . . Well!
Regardless, i was askin myself: Are there more???

No matter how small the connection! Any connection to the ocean! Maybe there are some more Pirate Servants, some Sailors or even some fishermen! Even something as simple as a Servant that (mentioned he/she) can’t swim or a Servant that likes swimming or fishing!
Jeanne D’arc for example always wished to sea the see! (Or was is the other way around?) :thinking:
So I’m curious! What is there more to know about Fate and the ocean?
Please tell me! :grin:

Ps: Please (if possible) leave out the summer Servants since those are just normal Servants in Bikini! :yum:

Thanks a million for any answers! :kissing_closed_eyes:

I just went through the entire list of available servants and, aside from who you mentioned and excluding summer servants, I could only find Anne Body & Mary Reed as well as Bartholomew Roberts, at least my by metrics and knowledge of servants.

1 Like

Well for starters there’s Bart who drops with 4th Anni. Then there’s good man Count of Monte Cristo (man was originally a sailor after all, and becomes further acquainted with traversing the high seas later on). Jason def, and subsequently the rest of the Argonauts by association, IMO.

1 Like

Aww! That’s all? I was hoping for more! I mean, there are SO many famous Men in ocean Mythology and history! Captain Ahab! The flying hollander! Red beard! Jack Sparrow! (Jack: Captain!) :confused:

Wait! Scratch the last one! :joy:

The Argonauts had connection to the seas? Who were the Argonauts again? I only know of Astolfo! :thinking:

Heh, Astolfo was not an Argonaut. He was a Paladin of Charlemagne.

The only Argonauts we have in game are Atalante, Medea, Heracles, Asclepius, and Jason.

Aww! That’s all? I was hoping for more! I mean, there are SO many famous Men in ocean Mythology and history! Captain Ahab! The flying hollander! Red beard! Jack Sparrow! (Jack: Captain!) :confused:

Wait! Scratch the last one!

Also yeah, it’d be nice to have a lot more of these Western heroes, and perhaps there’s hope with Atlantis coming soon in Japan.

3 Likes

Rider of resistance is a sailor
Iskandar / Alex wished to see the sea

1 Like

I mean, “Argonauts” comes from their ship “Argo” named after its builder. So if including them… Jason, Medea/ Medea (Lily), Nyanta/Nyalter, Heracles, and Asclepius. Reasonable association, IMO.

Oh yeah I absolutely forgot about RoR. Whoops.

Nonsense idea: OG Artoria, what with the Lady of the Lake and all, and what is a lake but a very small ocean? :P

1 Like

It’s not exactly the sea, but Lancelot was known as the “knight of the lake”. And Mordred was almost drowned by the sea as a baby so I guess that’s a connection lol.

3 Likes

Wait! Does this include Cu and Duibne? :thinking:

Cu and Duibne is Irish, they come way after the Argonauts

1 Like

Oh? I thought Cu had connections to some Argonauts! :thinking:

When Cu was borned the Greeks were already long gone

Well, Cu has that one CE that depicts him fishing, as well as his whole Hawaiian outfit + fisherman dealio from non-FGO shenanigans? That’s unrelated to them though. As mentioned by 69, very different in general.

Actually, though, that does remind me: Tristan has a pretty explicit connection in his bond CE, which is at least a symbolic reference.

3 Likes

Huh . . . Weird . . . Sooo is there any connection between Cu and atalanta then? :thinking:

3 Likes

Cu isn’t in anyway related to Atalanta

1 Like

Weird, i was able to mention atalanta in his Story part :thinking::sweat_smile:

JP might get Odysseus soon, so that would be another one.

5 Likes

Who are the last one and thd one before the Gil clone? :thinking: