So, I’ve had this thought in a discord I’m in and I’ve had this issue on GamePress here. Gilgamesh’s G.O.B’s range is never said in the anime (Note, I haven’t read the manga at all.) Now, this is an issue for other servants as well, Brynhildr’s NP is too op and in a RP situation, it auto hits, I have many questions as well.
- Can you break Ea or any servants weapon?
- Is there a way for a Servant to use its other class? Like Ishtar magically and just randomly, becomes her Summer Form mid fight? Or is it limited to that Singularity? I know Singularities are very explainable.
- Can you explain to me how Emiya is even a servant? Yes, I know what the answer is, but I want to know how the heck Archer even came to be, not from an assassin, but due to the multiverse theory, I do know that Archer is Emiya as a servant from another world/timeline, but I want to know why, because Natsu is bs in explaining how Archer is there, when clearly, the multiverse of Emiya’s hasn’t died due to an overload.
- Can servants that were a mages in their past lives, still use their own Magecraft when the class they have is not one that allows the use of it and will not and cannot allow its use or death will punish them. (Like a reverse Caster in a sense)
- Why did Hokusai’s daughter become the servant and not Hokusai? Been wondering this for awhile now.
- Can a servant use a Ray-shift to reverse their own deaths? Like, if the time was right? They’d basically undo their deaths from history and never become a servant, and can they undo a Summoners Call? Because you’re going back in time, there are people at that time you go to, and Babylonia has Gilgamesh! So, can they undo the errors (Thinking of Jean De Arc here) they committed?
- If you know persona and all, and the reason Shadows exist, then you’d get this one. If a servant has an Alter Ego, and if this works for Persona, they accepted its existence and took it in, would they fuse, or would the Alter Ego fade away?
That’s all and I hope to make more of these, have a great day and I’ll be waiting for your answers and your questions!