• Ascended Fjorm
  • Ascended Laegjarn
  • Ascended Joshua
  • Ascended Idunn
  • Ascended Mareeta
  • Ascended Ishtar

0 voters

8 Likes

Favorite? EZ… Unfortunately she was already powercrept, so not the “best” effectively - still strong mind you.

1 Like

Joshua both for design and for being the best fit for an ascended role. The rest have been iffy imo.

13 Likes

I like Idunn the most just 'cause she looks cute.

11 Likes

Laegjarn for combat, Ishtar for art.

Laegjarn

For no particular reason

joshua

10 Likes

Joshua

To me, I think his art is really great and I liked the choice of him as an Ascended

It’s cool to see him as a King(?) and I thought it was pretty cool

10 Likes

king joshie :weary:

10 Likes

Joshua, easily.

Honestly, I love Laegjarn’s design but I don’t care for the OC ascendeds otherwise.

I’m a huge Genealogy stan, but that Ascended had way better candidates and as much as I like Ishtar, she doesn’t deserve it - She just died instead of ever taking a stand to Julius. I know she helped out in secret but so did Arvis (he also did even more and honestly saved Gen 2) and having him as an armored mage ascended would have actually been cool

Idoun (while I’m not a huge fan of her character) is the second best imo and third is Mareeta, which I thought was still great. I’m not counting OCs in my ranking because while Laegjarn is tied with Joshua for my fave design they butchered her character.

13 Likes

Laegjarn, obviously!

5 Likes

I voted Idunn because she has the prettiest art

I still have not pulled a single Ascended hero

8 Likes

Idunn because is the good ending of binding blade, Joshua is close second.

6 Likes

:point_up_2:
THIS!
THIS IS THE TRUE!
Is just choosed the B̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ girl with good boobs who is very likely to sell more instead of real legit ascendant.
Hell even Ishtar ascendant design is just her basic art with 2 stuffed animals…
I know Arvis emperor will never come but thoses kind of missed opportunity…

And then, I could understand for Fjorm, but why Laegjarn instead of Sutr (who is in the same mindset than muspell and his main inheritor too)?
Ascendant is just another reason to sell even more premium girl. 1 guy for 5 girls … Like always…

10 Likes

Leggy 4 looks and unique playstyle

Idunn for a Draggin version of B!Hecc to go on theem teems

1 Like

Joshua, as both a choice and unit but Idunn is in a comfortable close second, only losing out for being a magic B!Hector.

Fjorm would’ve had bias going for her, but both her and Laegjarn were ruined by a boring predictable arc.
Mareeta I’d probably feel better about if Galzus and Ulster got fairer treatment, but as it is it feels very jarring.
Ishtar Souljia already covered pretty well.

8 Likes

If they really wanted a woman, then why not one that makes sense? Like ALTENA

Her whole arc with deflecting against Travant and reforming Thracia plus realizing who she truly is was huge

I’m not gonna call Ishtar a bitch LOL, but she was a coward in the end imo - There were so many good Gen 2 candidates and now we’ll have to wait two years to see one

13 Likes

Idunn, because they did an amazing job with her and it fits with the post game stuff.

Joshua is a close second because they also did an amazing post game job with him, but I just happen to like Idunn more so I voted for her.

None of the rest really feel like ascended units, and more just like normal alts of the units; ishtar is especially guilty of this, while I give the OCs a pass because they’re OCs and started this all anyway.

10 Likes

I would say even Laechesis would be a better pick, the girl was over realying of Eldigan but then goes super sayan.
Ascendant Lewyn (Aka Forseti) would’ve also make sense.
There were so many possibility but they did pick one who wasn’t even a possibility just because “She’ll sell more” when it wasn’t even true.

9 Likes

Well it was Gen 2 not Gen 1

So I didn’t expect her there, but yeah - I hope they make better choices than whatever that was for the future :feh_welp:

10 Likes