Favorite FE Main Theme Rendition

Curious on what everyone’s favorite rendition/version of specifically the Fire Emblem Main Theme is. (Granted, there isn’t that much variance from early versions.)

Personally, if you can consider it a version, I like “A Star in the Morning Sky” from 3H.

5 Likes

Warriors rock version :feh_ardenwoke:

4 Likes

Not really but this is funny (but good)

5 Likes

I was wondering when someone would bring up TMS, even as a joke. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Which one are you talking about? The main theme is orchestrated. I think pieces of the main theme might be in the final battle song, but that is it.

1 Like

Idk I think the battle theme was a rock remix wasn’t it? It’s been a little while since I played, and I didn’t actually beat it.

3 Likes

He is talking about the main theme though. The rock versions of many battle themes are in the game and they are amazing.

3 Likes

Well I remember hearing a rock version of the main theme somewhere… I could have sworn in was there.

2 Likes

Here there are (from the games I know)

none of these are renditions of the main theme

3 Likes

I like jamming to the FE7 one sometimes.

Especially in the Sound Room, listening to it while watching all the pictures of the journey in the background. It’s relaxing, ya know?

2 Likes

Your right I misunderstood

also there was the PoR version of the main theme and together we ride who are based on the main theme :feh_morganagrom:

1 Like

The two best ones. The RD one of course! :feh_micaiahsmug: And MotE cause it just sounds so good for such an old version.

2 Likes

Hmm… this is honestly a very hard one for me. Do you mean by main theme, the song? Or the Fire Emblem theme unless the game doesnt have it like Fates?

1 Like

Ah, I mean Fire Emblem theme. Although if I remember correctly, technically, the FE theme does come out in Fates at the end of Revelation. Which is fine by my standards. Like my favorite rendition is in A Star in the Morning Sky (3H), which technically is only half of the song at the end.

2 Likes

Hmm… well then im SoL cuz many of them are good. Would probs have to go with Awakening though

3 Likes

I’ve those three in my music player and listen to them pretty often (not daily, but pretty often)

4 Likes

In the one month I’ve been here, why am I not surprised to see RD from you xD

3 Likes