Favorite player messages you've seen

Before I deleted them, I used to have someone with the player message “Best girl is me” I kept them on for way longer than I should have because the confidence in it cheered me up sometimes.

But you know, 3 months without playing…

I also have one that is just “Cops took phone lol”, so I dunno how they’re still playing, but Xuanzang’s grin just makes it better.

28 Likes

I like the sponsorship @Mongrelboy98 is doing.

21 Likes

Above are some old stuff I dug up, not so much as ‘favourite’ just interesting enough that I screenshot-ed them.

There’s also some guy on my FL whose regular in-game message is something like ‘your waifu so good’ and another one is ‘I like waifu with kids’, a bit lazy to screenshot them now.

14 Likes

The feeling is mutual ofc.

16 Likes

This person always thanks the servant on rate-up if they manage to get them or thanks any SSRs that spooks them along the way. I really like their positive energy.

But @Souljia_Bitch’s will always be my favourite

22 Likes

The legend, sharing the sauce for these lonely lockdown times :fgo_hokusaiwink:

Also, here are some from my FL

13 Likes

@bluebell, they have your IGN and your catch phrase.

14 Likes

8 Likes

obviously the best message is “***************”

lets see, I have an
“Ishtar’s Thighs”
someone who’s message is still “in chocolate grind hell” but his CEs are current so I haven’t dropped him
“Saving for demon Nobu” which is based
“Juna swuimsuit pls”
an “Astolfo Best Girl” with Astolfo in rider slot and 7/1/10, so I’m not sure I trust that
this guy’s list is edging a little bit into mini-whale, but is otherwise pretty soulful

and this guy who I always think is funny.

8 Likes

He has a lvl 100 Lip and he tried getting her to NP5 on her last rate up. I tried to get NP2 Kiara on her last rate up.
In the end he had NP5 Kiara and i had an NP5 Lip. Rate up is a lie. Let’s end in a positive note

16 Likes

Who doesn’t man, who doesn’t

13 Likes

Betrayal

Man of culture

19 Likes

This is just the RNG of putting these 2 on top of each other

27 Likes

that’s the old me

2 Likes

well I am forever alone Tbf

2 Likes

It’s the combo of you and I think that’s F2P_hell

3 Likes
Summary

Magic numbers! Lemme see…

… No thank you :/

7 Likes

Here are my favorites:

My friend who won’t cash in his fragments and the person on the list after him was perfect

I just found this one amusing on my secondary

The thoughts of the JttW event

And my friend who just started LB1. They heard -100 degrees and flipped out XD

11 Likes

Recently I’ve been super into VTubers so I found this one relevant. I changed mine to PE/KO\PE/KO\PE/KO\ for a while after I saw it.

This one is just the truth (don’t worry, they have a level 100 Illya in caster slot).

I had a friend with “Let’s go home NO WEST” during the event. Which is probably the best line the localization team has ever come up with.

7 Likes

Then is a good one unlike the other

1 Like