Favorite pokemon.... (need I say more?)

Hi people. I am just curious to know people’s favorite pokemon. If you are not sure I used https://www.dragonflycave.com/favorite.html to limit the choices. Anyway here are my results

1 Like

Miltank

That is all

1 Like

I have quite a few :fgo_matahari_ohboy:

Froslass Glalie and Giratina definitely at the tippy top tho :feh_faedance:

I love ghost and ice types :feh_flaynyay:

not sure if this is limited to pkmn in Pogo or not

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Mudkip :feh_flaynsmile:

Snorlax, tropius, heliolisk, chansey, slowking, Aggron, just off the top of my head.

Probably gonna kick myself for forgetting something super important later lol :catroll:

3 Likes

My 1st Pokémon back in 1999: Charmander. Of course, its final evolution too…

…but my all time favourite Pokémon is, and will always be Lapras. Imagine how I felt when I traded for shiny and got a Lucky-Shiny-Hundo with Double-Legacy moves:

There are dozens of mons I love, but those 2 are always in my final lineup in every MSG. They even got G-Max forms in Sw/Sh!

In PoGo, they saw plenty of use in GL/UL and Charizard in raids.

4 Likes

If it’s only one it’s Charizard.

Honorary mentions are his entire lineage, squirtle, wartortle, bulbasaur, machamp, articuno, mewtwo, arcanine, lucario, gengar, alakazaam, geodude, dragonair, zapdos, houndoom, garchomp, rayquaza, greninja, zekrom, chandelure, Gyarados, ponyta and black kyurem

1 Like

Snorlax is my spirit animal

Beedrill is cool too and Dunsparce is the goofy sleeper pick

2 Likes

I just love my sparcy boi. He is a very goofy snake thing but I think I just like pokemon with wings…

1 Like

Scyther, Mew/Mewtwo, Golduck, the Nidos (and honestly any of those rock dino designs), and A-Golem (who doesn’t love a Russian rock cannon?!?) are my top 5 faves. Honorable mention for most of the grass-types, really like most of their designs but no one really stands out.

3 Likes

1 Like