Favorite Sakura/Sakura-face?

• OG Sakura(all shows she’s in- FSN, Kaleid, etc.)
  • BB(CCC)
  • Melt(CCC)
  • Passionlip(CCC)
  • I think there was more of the Sakura Five, but please feel free to tell me lol.
  • Parvati(FGO)
  • Kama(FGO)
  • Other ones I didn’t mention(I’m sorry if I didn’t)

0 voters

You can only pick one lmao.

4 Likes

Not very hard for me.

The original!

11 Likes

Worms

1 Like
BB and the Sakura five:

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/73866184

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/73528940

It is also said Isolde is a Sakura look-alike, but that hasn’t been seen yet.

4 Likes

Good choice lmao:

tbh all of them are great more or less.

5 Likes

I don’t like Sakura as the base character, but I do like Kama and Parvati.

8 Likes

Tbh I’m neutral about Sakura and her faces, so I’ll give a shout out to Violet because I like her energy

5 Likes

1 Melt
2 the BB’s
3 Dark Sakura
4 Sakura
5 Passionlip
6 Parvati
7 Kingprotea
8 Kama
9 Violet
10 Kazuradrop

I like Lippy.

I don’t have anything against the others, but she came first and after listening to her lines and reading her interlude i’m extremely biased in her favor.

10 Likes

The crazy ones, so basically BB and Dark Sakura. I would have voted for OG if she was insane the entire time!

1 Like

tanned bb summer is my favorite sakura face and onee-san kama is my second favorite. the lewder the better in my eyes…

5 Likes

How can I possibly chose just one? :love_letter:

I’ll vote for original as representing all her Aspects :catlove:

9 Likes

Too difficult to decide, but if I don’t vote for BB she’d probably punish me by destroying the world.

1 Like

Passionlip deserve more love

1 Like

I’d go for the original, because honestly, I don’t even really know the rest.
I never played CCC, so I don’t know anything about Passionlip or Melt. BB is just straight up annoying in all of her forms, while Parvati is just lacking an identity. Kama and Kingprotea aren’t in the game yet, while the last two pretty much only exist as references and design-material. That leaves literally nothing but the original, and as far as I’m concerned, she is the canon heroine of the VN (though I think the whole extended Shirou-harem with her, Rin, Seiba, and Medusa is also pretty fun, but a bit excessive).

Damn, I didn’t see the OG option before I clicked on Kama. But yes, all Sakura-faces deserve love.

How can you say something so incontrovertible yet so brave?

2 Likes

I just put ‘other’ cuz I don’t know whether Shadow Sakura would be considered the same as OG Sakura.

This pic makes me uncomfortable. Wtf is going on with her body? Why is a pink magician’s kerchief stuck in her hoo-hah? These are relevant questions.

7 Likes