Favorite Units

If anyone wants to post their favorite units and their builds, I would be so happy. I need some inspiration, and I don’t have any. :feh_dimitrisad:

13 Likes

Favorite Character, art, and a great unit all in one!

12 Likes

Oh wait wrong game

7 Likes

I have multiple favorites but I’m going to show off my newly +10ed one

Even though he is slow, he can take a good amount of hits and he’s just fun to use overall

23 Likes

We’ve had like a dozen threads on this but I guess one more doesn’t hurt

I’ll be back later

7 Likes
There you go

13 Likes

It’s dumb as hell, but I love Nemesis, and this is my build:

Summary

Credit where it’s due, he’s actually really useful for Arena scoring and tanking.

For my favorite unit that’s actually good and will hopefully be my first +10 5* unit this month, here’s my Bramimond that solves all of my problems:

Summary

12 Likes

Theres way more but I’m too lazy atm to show everyone lol.

Recently I updated Innes’s build though. Resplendent when?

12 Likes

I’m just gonna show my +10 Fjorm but her alts are favorites too !

She is so fun, she can tank a lot of stuff and I just love her :fgo_ereshlove:

12 Likes

but how does he double

There are probably others, but these are the main ones.

Summary

5 Likes

So many of these threads exist so instead of me screenshotting the character again imma just doodle it instead :D

14 Likes

He doesn’t. He just keeps things busy and occasionally kills someone when Aether procs. He has an effective 57 defense and 48 res, atk smoke, and usually damage reduction. He’s probably very terrible in AI hands, but he’s fun with player control.

Ooh me too

11 Likes

SQUIRREL ON CRACK XKDKSKSKLDDKKDKDK

4 Likes

If the New Heroes banner is SoV, would I be able to return to this thread?

3 Likes

Can’t wait to get Spd/Def Reign.

8 Likes
Shows *some* of them for the umpteenth time.

:fgo_casgilworry:

(Notes for anyone that cares)

Not exactly ranked but more like order at which they made it to my top.

• Idoun is my definite best girl, I’m going to attempt merging her Spring alt as far as I can.
  • Sonya is srcond favourite, waiting on [Life and Death 4] to complete her kit, I have a Sothis to fodder once her [HM] is capped, for [Time’s Pulse 3].
  • Julia is third favourite, still looking for new weapons on them, at least for flexing. I got LA!Lyn’s manual amd foddered it to Legendary Julia though, later I’ll fodder a L!Marth for [Atk/Spd Bond 3] and [Infantry Flash 3].
  • Sara is fourth favourite, still waiting for the premium skills I would like on her: [Earthwater Balm+], [Lull Spd/Res 3] and [Time’s Pulse 3].
  • Brunnya is not among my top but I still liked her a lot and feel proud of how she turned out.

9 Likes

and that works that easily?
damn
how do you do in abyssals?

Oh, he’s not great for abyssals. The way IS did him dirty with the way dark creator sword works can’t deal with the swarms of inflated stat enemies. He’s super useful in arenas, especially when you need to whittle something down a little for the baby bonus unit to kill, and he’s very good for chain challenges and whatnot, but not most abyssal maps unless there’s a choke point. I usually bring L!Seliph if an abyssal calls for a red tank.

Oh, and I do get special pleasure out of him obliterating +10 Edelgards in high arena. He can actually naturally double both of them and it’s tremendous fun.

1 Like