• Hatari Azura

0 voters

5 Likes

What is even the point of a poll if you can’t see who voted what

3 Likes

Art: Hatari & Young
Movement: Legendary

4 Likes

Artwise I was hesitating between OG, Performing and little Azura. She has really good art all around but I think performing goes an extra mile

12 Likes

I always liked New Year Azura.

4 Likes

If I had to go of sheer utility, then L!Azura all the way. But P!Azura’s got the design, and is basically Proto L!Azura sooooooo

2 Likes

PA!Azura is the prettiest, but L!Azura is the only one I still use.

4 Likes

Smol-Zura is best Zura.

3 Likes

Out of principle I’m not voting for legendary of hatari, because while the art may be good, they gave us oceans gray waves and I’m not voting for that.

4 Likes

I voted PA, but OG (original art, not to mention character utility) got the shaft here! What a bummer. I can’t wait for her refine: they will give her one the week before the game shuts down permanently at this rate. And poor Olivia, too! But I digress, this isn’t about the pink haired dancer.

5 Likes

Performing Azura is the more… alluring one. I still hate Fates for not giving us an actual sprite of that costume as a kind of promotion. But Legendary Azura is still Queen. Duo is a close second. She may offer an actual offensive presence but utility-wise Legendary has more maneuverability and can equip more useful supportive skills.

7 Likes

Performing Art Azura is sooo pretty. :feh_lovesithea: :feh_lovesithea:
I still haven’t got her after all these years of playing FEH. Feels bad to spend orb for her nowadays.

5 Likes

Perfroming Arts Azura hands-down has the best artwork of them all.

2 Likes

I would’ve voted for performing arts…

if-i-had-one-angry

5 Likes

I voted for OG because I am fortunate enough to have her at +10 and she’s awesome. Just needs her Blessed Lance…

Objectively on the art, all are great but nothing beats Performing Arts. Stunningly beautiful.

5 Likes

I’m surprised that legendary is so low since she was very meta defining

3 Likes

That’s why I didn’t vote for her (also prefer the art of PA, OG, and Hatari).

If it was art alone I might have picked Hatari, but I ain’t voting for Oceans Gray Waves.

6 Likes

Just wait for the remix…

4 Likes

:feh_sophiadeletethis:

3 Likes

honestly all of them.
Performing has my favourite art though

5 Likes