• Brave Edelgard
  • Fallen Edelgard
  • Summer Edelgard

0 voters

6 Likes

@seiken your time has come

6 Likes

Why not me :feh_sharenacry: I always get overlooked on Edelgard :catcry:

On for the Topic… Why no all of them but honestly its hard to say cuz I love Brave… but Summer is really starting to take it over

7 Likes

No words, just gif for my answer

7 Likes

None of them

2Q==

6 Likes

My vote goes to…Brave Edelgard - First exclusive unit I was able to +10 on her CYL banner. Helped me realize I can save orbs and get exclusives to +10. Still use her all the time.

Runner up: OG Edelgard - I got lucky and pulled a bunch of copies via pity breakers. Finished her off a while ago. Hoping she gets a good refine at some point.

5 Likes

Me also, :sob:

i have B!Edelgard, L!Edelgard, F!Edelgard, Harm!Edelgard (in next time) all at +10 xD

and sure I vote for the summer :melon: :melon:

xD

7 Likes

For me, it’s probably ranked:

1. Brave = Summer
  2. Fallen
  3. Legendary
  4. Flame Emperor
  5. Student

Brave and Fallen have been staples on my teams since they came out, but I’ve been having way too much fun with Edeltina [Charging] around quadding with August support.

4 Likes

Besides Summer (+8) and Fallen (+9) every other Edelgard including FE is +10 (even if I didn’t Forma Og.Edel she’d be +10)

4 Likes

1 Edelgard
1 Brave Edel
1 F!Edel
1 Summer Edel
1 L!Edel
2 Flame Emp (I can’t see her face lol)

As far as using in FEH…S!Edel takes it now! I love her how they made her and I never thought she would be teamed up with Altina, which is freaking awesome.

6 Likes

Flame Emperor and Academy as they’re the only ones who didn’t infuriate me for being unkillable monsters when they came out. Brave and Legend have fallen off in threat level but I will forever despise Fallen and I expect Summer to be as evil or worse than that.

Voted Academy as you can pretend she’s just the endearingly awkward girl you see in her supports and ignore her Flame Emperor plot role as a land hungry, genocidal conquer.

4 Likes

Art: Fallen. In 3H her Hegemon Husk form looked like a plastered mold and anti-climatically fell off, whereas here it looks more intimidating and gives the impression that it’s stuck with her and there’s no going back

Unit: Brave. While I’m still disappointed at how uninspired the CYL 4 Braves turned out, she’s one of the few Armors I actively enjoy using

4 Likes

While I really love Summer Edelgard because she is strong, pretty, and fixes every critique I have of Raging Storm and actually makes using it on her worth it, I’ve gotta give my vote to Brave Edelgard because of her universal application and the fact that mine is just awesome.

(Maybe I should give her Distant Stance.)

5 Likes

OG has my favorite design out of the bunch, while Legendary is the one I use the most

Hegemon has the best art (though legendary is a close second)

Overall, hmm I’d say probably OG > Legendary > Brave > Summer = Hegemon > Flame Emperor

5 Likes

Summer = Legendary
Brave
Fallen
OG
FE

I love using Raging Storm + Galeforce, easily one of my favorite combos on FEH. Summer and Legendary gets the win cuz Brave weapon makes is so much better (i use ninja masakari build on L!Edel) and Assault Troope just made it even better.

5 Likes

Three Hopes Edelgard

We all know she’s coming

3 Likes

My favorite would be the summer one. her artwork is amazing, and she looks very fun to play. I’d like to have one.

That being said, the Fallen one, as cancerous as she is, is not only very useful for Auto-battle, but also has amazing artworks.

5 Likes

I can’t believe i’m about to say this but my favorite version of Edelgard is Fallen Edelgard. I love beasts in general and I love how she sets the precedent for other 3H beasts (there are quite a few candidates). Gameplay-wise i hate her with a passion, i’ve been struggling with her since her day one and these days, sometimes, she still makes me miserable when she appears in certain gamemodes (Arena Assault and Grand Conquest specially). The way she can tank max invested Micaiahs is truly despicable and yet i think about Hegemon Edelgard sitting on a meadow, looking at the stars like in that post i saw somewhere here and it makes me smile, unlike any other Edel iteration.

/hides his own Fedel +1 from when LMiccy debuted/

PS: this is a message for Brave Edelgard. Girl i love your ensaimada hair, you can pitybreak me whenever you want, Raphiel is waiting for you.

3 Likes

Summer Edelgard no contest. Like others have said, Raging Storm + Galeforce is too fun. Pair her with Fallen Lilith for even more fun.

She is also quite “balanced” for a modern unit and can be easily killed when initiating on her if she has her default PP-esque kit.

4 Likes