SM Eirika

Brave Eirika

L! Eirika

W! Eirika

Y! Eirika

Eirika

Bonus: Respl. Eirika

8 Likes

Ok but for real. Based on gameplay probably Brave because she’s so ridiculously strong. Based on art then legendary.

6 Likes

For me (as of art favourite)
Brave > Legendary > Young > OG > SM > Winter > Resplendent

4 Likes

The objectively wrong answer is Resplendent Eirika

8 Likes

AKA Clown Eirika

9 Likes

Usefulness: B!>L!>Y!> The others

Personal favorite: L!>A!>B!> The others

1 Like

The one with the tome.

1 Like

Thrown between brave and tome

Brave: closer to her actual characterization & personality

Tome: implied to be corrupted, therefore evil

1 Like

probably brave eirika since she’s the one I have built the most and enjoy using the most

4 Likes

Uhh huh? Curious where you got that idea from. Is it because she uses a dark tome? Because that doesn’t really mean she’s evil or corrupted. We’ve had plenty of good dark mages throughout the series, like Knoll from SS itself who she stole the weapon from

3 Likes

Just sounds like she took up magic in remembrance of Lyon, not because she sided with him. Still sounds like her route played out where Lyon was corrupted and not possessed the entire time like in Ephraim’s route. (Pictures posted backwards)

4 Likes

Yeah. She herself seems perfectly fine.

4 Likes

And Gleipnir needs a rerefine? Yup, totally agreed there. The weekly revival free summon got me her 10th merge so I’m re-realizing how weak she is.

6 Likes

A lot of old weapons do tbh. I mostly wish that OG Eirika got her legendary weapon like her brother did, especially with it’s recent refine.

4 Likes

God that would’ve been awesome…

But yeah, just like ever-increasing DF limits IS has no interest in dragging gen 1-2 along to stay relevant.

It’s bullshit. I can almost guarantee if anyone from 3H was in that camp, it’d be different.

5 Likes

Ironically increasing the DF cap doesn’t really help them much anyway because it goes up for everyone and just makes it cost even more for older units. I wish they would stop increasing it and/or give us more flowers, because the amount we get is tiny compared to the amount it takes to max just a single unit.

It definitely is.

Personally not sure I’d go that far. Still it’s quite clear that 3H does get some preferential treatment considering how strong characters from it are on average. Which definitely annoys me.

6 Likes

Dark tome and BHB honestly.
Although you can say she took it in remembrance of him. My bad lol

3 Likes

Need moar sources and volume of DF… That’s a universal truth

2 Likes