• Fallen Female Corrin
  • Legendary Corrin
  • Ninja Female Corrin

0 voters

5 Likes

N!Corrin, because she has the best art of all of them

5 Likes

To me, it’s Ninja Corrin that comes out on top mostly because Elise

Corrin’s ok but Elise is one of my favorite characters from Fates and she’s just so bubbly and bright that it brings the Duo together for me

Now if only I could get them lol

8 Likes

In terms of artwork legendary Corrin

Gameplay wise Ninjorrin

3 Likes

I voted Legend for the art but we all know Ninja is the deadliest.

Quite like how base Corrin works for combat though. She’s a main Lord so should be in line for a resplendent art upgrade which could tip my favour her way.

OG Corrin

I built her for melee focused speed to differentiate her from fast DC Nowi.

Would like to get Panic Smoke some day for her as panicked buffs count as debuffs for her to copy.

5 Likes

S!Corrin, simply for being the original NON-DRAGON alt!

4 Likes

Stop what you’re doing and appreciate this cutie.

20211124_132219

10 Likes

She’d be easier to appreciate if you gave her a better weapon than that garbage tome

5 Likes

The only female Corrin alt that isn’t a dragonstone besides the ninja one.

3 Likes

Why must this thread be created just to mock me even more

This one… oh wait
fe_heroes_custom_sprite__female_corrin_with_yato_by_professorshiro_dbdzhkz-fullview

6 Likes

I would love to see that one. Legend Female should’ve had the Omega Yato and Legend Male a dragonstone.

Damn IS and their dragon addiction.

5 Likes

Smash Corrin, because the only game in which I like her is where I can blow her off the screen.
And it’s really fun.
:feh_faedance:

5 Likes

Thats what I’m saying

Oh yeah ! A topic for me !

I voted for the Legendary one. Her artwork is amazing, but I honestly like all of them. Yeah, even the OG one. It’s not the best one, but I find it far from being as “horrible” as people tends to say. I don’t like much the Fallen one tho, she just looks like “tired Corrin” imo.

Oh, and time to flex my Corrin Emblem I guess:

Corrin Emblem

Okay, this one is not much invested yet.

I have a +spd copy in reserve. I’m waiting for her refine before deciding her boon and give her actual fodder.

4 Likes

A shame IS aren’t sensible enough to think of it too. At least half of it will happen, male will almost certainly have a dragonstone. Then a manga chapter of them both going round with a lost item poster for Yato, last seen 2017, with a 10 orb reward for its safe return.

3 Likes

Nah, I’m sure L.M.Corrin will have Yato so IS can mock me even further

3 Likes

shadow yato Corrin because that’s the corrin that should be in feh instead of dragons

yes I will annoy you all with this as you already know the drill

1 Like

Who are you and why are you trying to take my job

None, because it’s Corrin (this applies to male Corrin too)

4 Likes

Ninja Corrin for the fact that a superior character is with her and yells to her enemies, “Rip them to pieces”. Corrin is just an extra, a puppet being used by a true psychopath disguised as a sweet little princess. Nohr’s mirror, Camilla’s pride.

3 Likes