• Lucina
  • Spring Lucina
  • Masked Lucina
  • Brave Lucina
  • Legendary Lucina
  • Valentine Lucina

0 voters

3 Likes

In terms of visual design, I was impressed with the concept of Valentine Lucina’s artwork, because it was a nod towards the album cover for the Awakening OST. As for combat ability, I enjoy the mobility of Legendary, however I also have an appreciation for “Save” tanks and again Valentine offers that nice wall of protection.

3 Likes

No option for Masked “Why-are-you-wearing-a-bikini-top” Marth?

3 Likes

not sure which one of these is my favorite but L! has the best art (in exchange for her design just being a fancier version of her brave version’s design)

I don’t bother with FEH anymore so this one

500px-Lucina_SSBU

7 Likes

Is it just the image or maybe me, but… she looks thicker than usual there.

The OG is the queen and has Laura Bailey as her VA

ChubyMi

7 Likes

Considering the dialog is taken form Saints Row, language warning I guess lol

4 Likes

I think it may just be you lol

1 Like

I was just thinking last night how Legendary Lucina’s art was my favorite of her alts and debating if I wanted her or Ullr to be my first +10 Legendary/Mythic unit.

Haven’t decided yet.

But since Warriors isn’t an option, Legendary unit-wise, Brave art-wise.

3 Likes

Why didn’t they hire Laura again for FEH?

They brought Matt Mercer back for Chrom

union issues

4 Likes

Hmm

It doesn’t make sense otherwise

But it makes you wonder, if they’ve hired Matt and Laura why they haven’t hired the Rest of Critical Role’s Cast

I mean Travis Willingham could definitely provide some differentiation in the cast of “Buff Dudes” instead of Defaulting on Patrick Seitz

Eh I’m overthinking it

1 Like

OG Lucina is a classic. But Valentine Lucina…

Cheff Kiss” Lovely.

Ah. Warriors Lucina is indeed lovely as well. A shame that the game didn’t have a lot of other entries in the sagas for more character and map variety.

4 Likes

I think he left after Laura did

He’s her husband and I noticed he hasn’t done a voice for FE since OG Camus - Summer Ogma and Zeke/Sirius had different voice actors

2 Likes

Valentine because she’s not only cute; she has a giant axe and smiles while murdering you

Between the new one and the first Spring version. This last one is just genuinely lovely, even for me, I’ve never been a huge Lucina fan. But this new one is very lovely, and her face and blush just does the banner justice.

Part of me wishes I didn’t kill her. Or the next one I’m getting.

Valentine just looks so beautiful and cute.