Favourite Skills?

Hi all, this is a little different to my normal topics begging for help from big brain gamers.
I’ve been lurking on the boards for a bit now, and I was wondering: what are skills that people just love slapping onto their units and trying to make it work? Any slot, and it doesn’t even need to be a good skill.
For me, back in my heyday I would slap DC on anything, even ones with some pretty terrible Res stats. At this point I think it’s Oath skills. Finally a good C slot option!

3 Likes

Chill Spd is underrated

That is all

7 Likes

Solo skills are my favorite right now, especially on a build where I also put a Solo skill as a seal. Esentially getting +12SPD on both phases is just so nice.

My other fav combinations are Fury 4/Atk/Spd Push+ Mystic Boost and Time’s Pulse healers.

7 Likes

NFU :feh_legion_miso:

All solo skills :feh_legion_miso:

7 Likes

Repo and Atk Smoke I literally put that shit on everyone

13 Likes

Reposition, the A slot breaths, and Special Spiral (out of these, the Repo is the only one I slap on almost everything)

9 Likes

I’ve always been a sucker for Renewal

Pretty much every unit I have with at least decent bulk gets it unless they have something better

So many Faes and L’Arachels sacrificed (and Boeys, Lissas, and Jakobs too)

9 Likes

BoL is the best skill in the game and noone can tell me otherwise

14 Likes

BoL4 will be the most op skill in the game when it comes out just you watch

10 Likes

I have a problem of giving Fury or LnD to most units in my barracks, i just like seeing those stat increase. And around 80% of them also have Repo and/or Smoke skills.

3 Likes

Sorcery Blade, even though it’s awkward to use sometimes :mage: :catdestroy:

3 Likes

I like using the Solo skills honestly or LnD

I just like Speed skills lol

4 Likes

A
I like Debuffing skills + weapons like Gunthraa or Ursula/Arvis/Saias refines…
I love making teams with debuffing skills like Chill or Ploys and attack with these heroes.
They just one shot the major part of enemies. I always prefered these stacking weapons than “Blade type” weapons.

B
In particular, I also like Link Skills since I use a lot of movement assist skills like Reposition or Pivot.
For example, I like to put these skills on Couples I like to use togueter.
My Cormag has ATA/RES Link 3 and my Tana has DEF/SPD Link 3, so when they use Reposition on each other, they both get instantly +6 to each stat. Then I feel like they really need each other to work, and visually I imagine that its like a beautiful but powerful Sky dance of lovers :heart_eyes:.

3 Likes

:feh_pulsesmoke::feh_pulsesmoke::feh_pulsesmoke:
NFU
Tier 4 Stances (the ones that grant 2 stats)
Panic Smoke
Joint Drives
Solos

7 Likes

You misspelled “Deflect Melee”

5 Likes

Did you just compare Deflect Melee with normal skills?
Deflect Melee is on another plane of existence, you cant compare the skill of literal god with normal skills Bow thats why I cant mention it here Im not a heretic smh my head

11 Likes

Forgive my immense foolishness

7 Likes

An A skill that fix a character bane, like Defense + 3 on a -Def unit
Renewal for longevity
Any Spur, Smoke or Tactic

And I also like to put certain skills on a character when it’s canon.

An example of why Reyson having Fury makes total sense (warning: lots of screenshots)

11 Likes

Rouse Spd/Def. A unit that needs to be fast ? Slap Rouse Spd/Def !

It’s not the best, but it works generally fine.

1 Like

Lulls and lately Ruses. With so many OP units in Arena and AA, preventing specials can be a life saver. Pulse Smoke in AR since I need my mobility.

3 Likes