Favourite Support Unit?

Two categories: refreshers and everyone else.

Go

12 Likes

B!Lucina

8 Likes

Inigo without a doubt.

Micaiah as “Everyone else”.

10 Likes

Astram, because i mainly use units that smoleda has effectiveness on.
But peony its the MVP when it comes to refreshers, Lazura has fallen behind because she doesnt boost always.

4 Likes

Tethys, because she is both support and a refresher.

6 Likes

Favorite dancer is peony with tethys close behind.

Favorite support unit is probably brave veronica.

3 Likes

I find the part about L.Azura slightly surprising because I thought unless you’re using armours, the movement boost is often more useful than boosts in stats you might not even use.

3 Likes

Mira

B!Lucy

6 Likes

Marth :feh_flaynsmile:

Marianne look alike for dancer :feh_rinea_smile:

3 Likes

:feh_navarreculture:

4 Likes

Dancer Ishtar is my favorite refresher. She’s really good. Great offensive presence, Ground Orders is a fantastic movement support, and her entire toolkit is crazy flexible. Also I really like Ishtar as a character, and the alt is gorgeous. Phina’s a close second. DC/Null C-Disrupt with Rapier is a near auto-win condition against cav line in AR.

General support, probably Yune. I love debuff support, Yune has the best debuff game of anyone, and she’s surprisingly strong as long as those debuffs go off too. Titania’s a close second, because triple Tactics buffs for the right team is great.

3 Likes

Instead of answering something boring like B!Lucina or L!Azura, I’ll say someone more interesting: Eirika. She has the unique benefit of being able to copy the buffs she gives, so her support also helps her.

8 Likes

My armors boost themselves with the wards, fortify and hone. But i found that extra movement is anoying to deal with but i got used to not having extra movement and stat boosters.

That’s less of support and more of a lead character quality.

4 Likes

Wdym, clearly Hone Atk 3 is the best support option possible /s

6 Likes

It’s actually Hone Atk 2

2 Likes

Annette, no question. I don’t have a favorite dancer.

5 Likes

I thought the refine made it into Hone Atk 3

2 Likes

It’s only 4
So techniocally Hone Atk 2.333

1 Like

That’s what it does though lol

4 Likes