FE:3H Would you rather 8

Would you rather endure…

0 voters

8 Likes

I love Hilda but I know she ain’t gonna wanna do the work until after it’s due

13 Likes

I AM NOT DOING ALL THE WORK! Ahem… Better to be with people that would teach me things, then to uhhh… yeah.

4 Likes

No sparring for me, I would probably die :feh_noodlegard:
And while Linhardt, Hilda, and Hapi are great people to be friends with, I wouldn’t want to do a group project with them. :catroll:
I’m sure I could handle all the noble lectures :feh_nino:

4 Likes

Hilda would make sure the assignment gets done, though she’d do everything in her power to get someone else to do it first, as evidenced in her Marianne support

I still like Constance too much to not pick her though.

4 Likes

Last one because we’re all lazy bitches and even though I care about a project and I would eventually give up and rest like the rest of them.

4 Likes

I will never pass up on a chance to hang out with my boy ferdinand, even if Lorenz is there too

1 Like

Yes to Constance.

1 Like

I was considering taking the etiquette course but i decided that getting my ass kicked repeatedly sounded like more fun.

4 Likes

Ez, I always do 99% of the work anyway.
Unless I’m a GM

4 Likes

Holy… those are bad options

I’ll take the group project because I usually do all the work in those anyways so it’s not like it’s any change from usual :catcry:

5 Likes

Felix? Okay. Leonie? Okay. Edelgard? Nope, I’m out!

4 Likes

May as well choose the one with the least long-term detriment :ferdbirb:

It’d be a funny time.

4 Likes

Easy choice. At least the etiquette class will be more bearable than what I’d deal with for the other two.

2 Likes

The Lazy club would be the easiest to hang around with, but I’m pretty sure I’m even lazier than Linhardt, and with three workhorses to beat, I wouldn’t bother with anything even remotely considered work.

As for etiquette, Lorenz probably smells funny, Ferdinand is overbearing, and Constance is a chore to be around, whether you’re inside or outside. Might still be fun to mess with them though.

I choose the sparring because, at least something’s happening, and if I’m anything, I’m a healer, so they’ll either take it easy on me, knock me out in one swing, or I get to beat the crap out of Edelgard. It’s a win-win!

3 Likes

Bruh ■■■ edelgard and leonie

1 Like

My though process exactly lmao