FE Anniversary Aug 14 announcement

I can’t read it though…

17 Likes

Fehnix has returned…

I have a bad feeling about this Feh Channel.

19 Likes

Damn I can’t read most of this, someone halp :catcry:

EDIT: lol I read Fire Emblem lol that ten ten on the fu looks messed I nearly missed it and the date so… not helpful :catroll:

8 Likes

Feh Pass+ is coming. :feh_elisad:

15 Likes

From Google Translate:

Phoenix Director of MC (Takehito Koyasu) invites three guests and looks back at the Fire Emblem so far. ≪Program schedule≫ Scheduled from 18:00 to 20:00 ≪Guest appearance order≫ Toshiyuki Toyonaga (role of Claude) Taito Saka (role of Ferdinand/Ausin) Ayumi Tsuji (role of Bernadette/Eponine) *Plan to broadcast for about 2 hours doing. (It may be extended if it gets hot.) *Broadcast time is subject to change without notice. *No new information will be announced regarding the game. *The statements in the program include the views of individual performers.

Just a podcast about Fire Emblem. Don’t get your hopes up.

21 Likes

I just want to know if Lysithea will be red or not so I know whether or not to burn down IS HQ

5 Likes

Yeah I think it reads this:

Lysithea will be an infantry swordie weilding Thunderbrand!

Yep, that’s what it says.

6 Likes

:feh_felixperish:

6 Likes

wait will this FEH channel show us the new skills?

4 Likes

What organs must I sell to the blackmarket this time…

4 Likes

Well it doesn’t look like the FEH channel we’re looking for, just an interview with 3 guests talking about fire emblem. Maybe the FEH channel will be revealed tomorrow then?

4 Likes

Wait I just noticed on the calendar that there’s a ghb a day after cyl. Can this mean a brave Bernadetta ghb?

1 Like

no

4 Likes

I know, probably not, but…wishful thinking

1 Like

no it wont

read the translation above

Wait there is a disclaimer that we will not get any FEH News. ^^"

2 Likes

If there are no FEH news then:
tenor (1)

13 Likes

This is not a FEH channel.

According to Google this is: (E1337gard posted this before but people may have missed it)

“Looking back on 30 years together! Fire Emblem Live Roundtable Discussion”

"Phoenix Director of the MC (Takehito Koyasu) invites three guests and looks back at the Fire Emblem so far.
≪Program schedule≫
Scheduled from 18:00 to 20:00
≪Guest appearance order≫
Toshiyuki Toyonaga (role of Claude)
Yasuto Saka (Ferdinand/Oshin)
Ayumi Tsuji (Bernadetta/Eponine)

*We plan to broadcast for about 2 hours. (It may be extended when it gets hot.)
*Broadcast time is subject to change without notice.
*No new information will be announced regarding the game.
*The statements in the program include the views of individual performers."

Basically this is a discussion about the history of Fire Emblem. It seems to be Japan Exclusive since I can’t find an English version.

As I said at the top, this is not a FEH channel, so don’t get confused.

11 Likes

I’m down for this… instant +10 for me

3 Likes
Spoilers

Thinking, Lysithea endings with Byleth and Hanneman (Maybe another) she is cured from her duel crest and can live longer. I don’t know if she gets her hair color back. Would you like it if her hair color went back to her birth color?

7 Likes