FE Mafia of the Holy War - Execution Thread :feh_babyseliph:

As long as this round is in session, this thread is for lynching only.

At the start of each day phase, there will be a poll to lynch. You can revote at any time; however, when the poll closes you will no longer be able to cast or change your vote.

Typically a lynch will deal 2 damage

Submit your night actions via PM according to the deadline below.

Deadline to submit actions: 2021-06-23T15:00:00Z2021-06-26T00:00:00Z

12 votes needed for a lynch

4 Likes

Night 1 Repost

TL;DR Version of the Night with Bullet Points

P1

• The priest (Claud) then stopped Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre) to ask if she had a moment to discuss their lord and savior.

• Boobs Bigger than My Future (Shannan) rushed in and tried to stop

• Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre) zapped Shannan stopping him from being able to carry through

• Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre) felt enlightened from Claud

P2

• Lightning McQueen (Tailtiu) appeared and struck The Flash (Silvia) wounding her!

• The Flash (Silvia) called over to the Deadbeat Dad (Lewyn) to show him something special. The Deadbeat Dad (Lewyn) felt rejuvenated from the interaction.

• (Lewyn) did the same for the Motherfucking King (Quan). Quan’s evasion sharply rose.

• The Ride or Die (Finn) was seen biding their time.

P3

• The Mom Friend (Faval) attacked the Motherfucking King (Quan)

• MILF (Ethlyn) protected (Quan) from the attack!

• (Quan) struck back in retaliation and slashed the Mom Friend (Febail) in an attempt to wound them; however, (Febail) attempted to shield themselves from the blow but failed (???).

• (Claud) rushed in to tend to the wound, but was blocked by an Agent of Loptous (???).

• The Mom Friend (Febail) healed their own wounds on the spot.

P4

• Child Services (Ced) attacked the Hothead (Larcei)

• Larcei blocked him. Larcei’s evasion sharply rose :pkmn_tmfm:.

• Lightning McQueen (Tailtiu) put a shock to Larcei’s system, rejuvenating her.

• Fee flew over at the speed of light and struck Ced while pretending they were someone else. Fee quickly came to her senses and protected Ced from the attack.

P5

• Brigid took a shot at Deirdre but Jamke was able to head in there and save her just in time!

• Brigid) went to attack but Agent of Loptous tried to block and fail. Brigid slightly wounded Jamke

• Morning came and Seliph began chanting

Mentions
  1. @Fresh_Tomatoes
  2. @TMFM
  3. @ShinxDaSphinx
  4. @jakeybitchette
  5. @GamingBro1
  6. @bluebell
  7. @Everlasting99
  8. @NpcLucario
  9. @MechaWilson
  10. @CluelessStray
  11. @SothisPocus
  12. @Master-of-Old
  13. @Argon
  14. @LiesLiesLies
  15. @Tohlward
  16. @RoysOurBoy
  17. @sawtuis
  18. @Bow-of-Sacae
  19. @Eflakis
  20. @lordhelpme
  21. @Jerrykhor
  22. @Petra.286
  23. @E1337gard

High Heels On, So I’m Closer to God (Claud) was seen lurking around the Spirit Forest. The priest (Claud) then stopped Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre) to ask if she had a moment to discuss their lord and savior. Boobs Bigger than My Future (Shannan) rushed in and tried to stop High Heels On, So I’m Closer to God (Claud), but Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre) was trying to listen to this and zapped the boobs (Shannan) stopping him from being able to carry through, so the priest could continue with his sermon. Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre) felt enlightened and prepared afterwards.

Afterwards, deep in the Forests of Verdane, The Flash (Silvia) relaxed in solitude unsuspecting of what was to come. When suddenly, Lightning McQueen (Tailtiu) appeared and struck The Flash (Silvia) wounding her! The Flash (Silvia) would not let this get her down. (Silvia) called over to the Deadbeat Dad (Lewyn) to show him something special. The Deadbeat Dad (Lewyn) felt rejuvenated from the interaction. (Lewyn) decided to spread the good cheer and did the same for the Motherfucking King (Quan). Quan’s evasion sharply rose. Nearby, the Ride or Die (Finn) was seen biding their time.

The Motherfucking King (Quan) went on his way expressing his thanks. While traversing deep in the forest, the Mom Friend (Faval) attacked the Motherfucking King (Quan) but the MILF (Ethlyn) jumped in and protected him (Quan) from the attack! (Quan) struck back in retaliation and slashed the Mom Friend (Febail) in an attempt to wound them; however, (Febail) attempted to shield themselves from the blow but failed (???). High Heels On, So I’m Closer to God (Claud) rushed in to tend to the wound, but was blocked by an Agent of Loptous (???). The Mom Friend (Febail) said “I’ll do it myself” and healed their own wounds on the spot.

The Hothead (Larcei) decided to pop a squat on the grass, when Child Services (Ced) whipped out their book to beat the shit out of the Hothead (Larcei) with, but Larcei was able to block them just in time. The Hothead’s evasion sharply rose :pkmn_tmfm:. Lightning McQueen (Tailtiu) witnessed this and put a shock to Larcei’s system, rejuvenating her. Daddy Please Don’t Go (Fee) flew over at the speed of light and struck Ced while pretending they were someone else. Fee quickly came to her senses and protected Ced from the attack.

As the sun began to rise, the Head Bitch in Charge (Brigid) took a shot at Deirdre but Prince Charming (Jamke) was able to head in there and save her just in time! Then (Brigid) went to ready their bow but was blocked by an Agent of Loptous (???) - OR SO THEY THOUGHT. (Brigid) said “Genjutsu of the level doesn’t work on me” and moved past the sus man in a robe (???) and shot Prince Charming (Jamke), slightly wounding him!

Morning came and Bitch, I’m BABY (Seliph) began chanting to himself.

9 Likes

The town gathered around @E1337gard and sentenced him to death :feh_arvispleased:

Although, @E1337gard was able to survive the lynch while coming out wounded! Before the town could finish him off, he looked at them and went

Night 2 starts now - Actions are due in 24 hours

Roten Ritter
  1. @Fresh_Tomatoes
  2. @TMFM
  3. @ShinxDaSphinx
  4. @jakeybitchette
  5. @GamingBro1
  6. @bluebell
  7. @Everlasting99
  8. @NpcLucario
  9. @MechaWilson
  10. @CluelessStray
  11. @SothisPocus
  12. @Master-of-Old
  13. @Argon
  14. @LiesLiesLies
  15. @Tohlward
  16. @RoysOurBoy
  17. @sawtuis
  18. @Bow-of-Sacae
  19. @Eflakis
  20. @lordhelpme
  21. @Jerrykhor
  22. @Petra.286
  23. @E1337gard
11 Likes

Night 2

TL;DR for Night 2

P1

• Ethlyn uses the return staff on Brigid
  • Julius attacks Brigid --> Misses
  • Dragon Knight of Thracia attacks Brigid --> Misses
  • Rotten Ritter attacks Brigid --> Misses

P2

• Silvia stuns Shannan
  • Ayra attacks Shannan --> Misses
  • Shannan blocks self
  • Tailtiu attacks Shannan --> Ethlyn protects
  • Fee wounds Shannan --> dodges
  • Lewyn wounds Shannan
  • Larcei murders Shannan
  • Larcei wounds ???
  • Lewyn buffs self
  • Gaslighter blocks Ced

P3

• Ethlyn dies (The Gaslighter kills her)

P4

• Seliph buffs Deirdre
  • Deirdre debuffs Julius
  • Julia attacks Deirdre --> Deirdre dodges

P5

• Tailtiu buffs Julius
  • Larcei attacks Julius but AoL stops it
  • Quan attacks Julius but Julius protects himself
  • Agent of Loptous heals Julius
  • Gaslighter heals both
  • Julius is wounded

P6

• Claud heals Silvia
  • Deirdre buffs Silvia
  • A mysterious woman buffs Shinx

P7

• Lex attacks Scathach --> Scathach dodges and counters --> Lex is wounded
  • Larcei then attacks Scathach --> Scathach is wounded

P8

• A Dragon Knight of Thracia attacks Ayra --> Ayra dodges
  • Larcei is on the loose and wounds Ayra --> Ayra is wounded
  • Silvia buffs Ayra
  • Finn is biding his time
Deaths

@LordHelpMe, Ethlyn and a member of the town, has been killed.

@Bow-of-Sacae, Prince Shannan of Isaach and member of the town, has been killed.

The night began with the Head Bitch in Charge (Brigid) patrolling about with not much to do. When she was done for the night, the MILF (Ethlyn) rode over on her horse and sent the HBIC (Brigid) back to the castle for the night. Prince Charming (Julius) went to give their judgement to the Head Bitch in Charge (Brigid) but McDonalds said “HBIC machine not working, come back another time.” A Dragon Knight of Thracia (???) went to attack the Head Bitch in Charge (Brigid) but she was nowhere to be found. The Rotten Ritter (???) also tried to fire at the Head Bitch in Charge (Brigid) but she was nowhere to be found.

Boobs Bigger than My Future (Shannan) was trying to test their blade in the quiet of the night when suddenly… The Flash (Silvia) did her thing and stunned Boobs Bigger Than My Future (Shannan), making him SHOOK. If that wasn’t bad enough, The Boss Bitch (Ayra) came charging towards Boobs Bigger than My Future (Shannan) but he swiftly dodged the attack. Shannan attempted to do more but only ended up blocking himself in confusion. Lightning McQueen (Tailitu) zapped the boobs (Shannan) but the MILF (Ethlyn) rode in at full speed shouting “I’LL PROTECT YOU” and guarded Shannan from the blow. Daddy Please Don’t Go (Fee) flew in but Shannan dodged the attack! The Deadbeat Dad (Lewyn) attacked Shannan and wounded him! The Hothead (Larcei) stormed in and sliced Boobs Bigger than my Future (Shannan), killing him! Frustrated, the Hothead (Larcei) lashed out and struck (???), wounding them! The Deadbeat Dad (Lewyn) shrugged and gave himself a boost. Child Services (Ced) went to take up arms but Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss (???) sent a chill down his spine and stopped him from doing anything for the night. The Mom Friend (Febail) came in and shot Shannan’s dead body.

Unfortunately for the MILF (Ethlyn), Gatekeep, Gaslight, Girlboss (???) was NOT pleased about her meddling in their plans not once but twice. In retaliation, Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss (???) blasted The MILF (Ethlyn) into obscurity, greatly wounding and KILLING her. :feh_ethlynheh:

Nearby, Bitch, I’m Baby (Seliph) began chanting and rallying Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre). Feeling confident, Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre) zapped Prince Charming (Julius) and temporarily weakened him. Suddenly, Sweet Home Alabama (Julia) came out of nowhere and blasted Deirdre! Luckily, Deirdre was able to dodge the attack just in time.

Prince Charming (Julius) wandered off by themselves when they ran into Lightning McQueen (Tailtiu) who put a shock to his system and rejuvenated him! Everything seemed alright just for a second when suddenly, the Hothead (Larcei) came charging out of nowhere and tried to attack Prince Charming (Julius) but an Agent of Loptous (???) stopped her. Soon after, The Motherfucking King (Quan) dashed over to attack Prince Charming (Julius) but he protected himself from the blow! The Agent of Loptous (???) then healed Prince Charming’s (Julius’s) wounds. Gatekeep, Gaslight, Girlboss (???) then wandered over and healed them both. Prince Charming (Julius) was suddenly shot and wounded.

On a less hectic note, High Heels On, So I’m Closer to God (Claud) tended to The Flash’s (Silvia’s) wounds. Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre) also provided The Flash (Silvia) with extra protection as well. Suddenly, a Mysterious Woman (???) appeared and gave her blessing to The Flash (Silvia) before disappearing.

For some reason, the Watchful Brother’s (Scathach) existence greatly angered the Honest Man (Lex). The Honest Man responded by attempting to slice the Watchful Brother (Scathach); however, Scathach quickly jumped out of the way and managed to slice the Honest Man (Lex), wounding him! The Hothead (Larcei) then jumped in and attacked the Watchful Brother (Scathach), wounding him.

Nearby, the Boss Bitch (Ayra) was on patrol when A Dragon Knight of Thracia (???) charged towards her but she was able to dodge the attack in time. Barely catching her breath, the Boss Bitch (Ayra) was struck and wounded by the Hothead (Larcei)! The Flash (Silvia) saw this and felt bad, so they cheered up the Boss Bitch (Ayra). The sun began to rise and the Ride or Die (Finn) was seen biding their time.

Hoes
  1. @Fresh_Tomatoes
  2. @TMFM
  3. @ShinxDaSphinx
  4. @jakeybitchette
  5. @GamingBro1
  6. @bluebell
  7. @Everlasting99
  8. @NpcLucario
  9. @MechaWilson
  10. @CluelessStray
  11. @SothisPocus
  12. @Master-of-Old
  13. @Argon
  14. @LiesLiesLies
  15. @Tohlward
  16. @RoysOurBoy
  17. @sawtuis
  18. @Bow-of-Sacae :skull_and_crossbones:
  19. @Eflakis
  20. @lordhelpme :skull_and_crossbones:
  21. @Jerrykhor
  22. @Petra.286
  23. @E1337gard :imp:
5 Likes

At the start of each day phase, there will be a poll to lynch. You can revote at any time; however, when the poll closes you will no longer be able to cast or change your vote.

Deadline to submit actions: 2021-06-26T23:00:00Z2021-06-29T02:00:00Z

11 votes needed for a lynch

4 Likes

The town gathered around @E1337gard and sentenced him to death :feh_arvispleased:

@E1337gard survived the lynch and fled into the night limping from his wounds - But not before uttering this dramatic phrase:

Night 3 starts now - Actions are due in 12 hours

Mistakes
  1. @Fresh_Tomatoes
  2. @TMFM
  3. @ShinxDaSphinx
  4. @jakeybitchette
  5. @GamingBro1
  6. @bluebell
  7. @Everlasting99
  8. @NpcLucario
  9. @MechaWilson
  10. @CluelessStray
  11. @SothisPocus
  12. @Master-of-Old
  13. @Argon
  14. @LiesLiesLies
  15. @Tohlward
  16. @RoysOurBoy
  17. @sawtuis
  19. @Eflakis
  21. @Jerrykhor
  22. @Petra.286
  23. @E1337gard :imp:
13 Likes

Night 3

Deaths

@Bluebell, Lightning McQueen and a member of the town has been killed.

@E1337gard, Prince Charming and a member of the mafia, has been killed.

TL;DR of N3

P1

• Tailtiu buffs Deirdre
  • Deirdre debuffs Scathach
  • Leif attacks and wounds Tailtiu --> Tailtiu debuffs Leif
  • Lex attacks and kills Tailtiu --> Tailtiu debuffs Lex
  • Finn buffed Leif

P2

• Lex buffs Larcei
  • Deirdre heals Lex
  • Silvia buffs Ced
  • Julius tries to do some shit and gets blocked by Larcei

P3

• Seliph buffs Brigid
  • Ced attacks Scathach --> Scathach dodges & counters --> Ced dodges
  • Brigid tries to attack Scathach but won’t

P4

• Julius attacks Brigid --> Brig can’t dodge --> Ethlyn protects
  • Julius attacks again but Febail takes the hit and heals himself
  • Febail counters Julius
  • 2 Dragon Knights wound Brig for 2x
  • Claud buffs Brigid

P5

• Rotten Ritter attacks Claud --> Midir protects him
  • AoL heals Julius greatly but Brigid steals half of that heal and heals herself

P6

• Julia attacks and wounds Julius
  • Seliph slightly wounds Julius
  • Sigurd slightly wounds Julius
  • Ayra kills Julius
  • Fee, Febail, Larcei, and Lewyn do OK damage to Julius
  • Mysterious Woman appears

The night started out with Lightning McQueen (Tailtiu) putingt a shock to Stockholm Syndrome ’s system, rejuvenating them! Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre) immediately zapped the Watchful Brother (Scathach) and prevented them for the night! Tailtiu felt pretty good about tonight, but she shouldn’t have - because Started From the Bottom, Now We Here (Leif) slashed Lightning McQueen (Tailtiu) and wounded her! Lightning McQueen (Tailtiu) retaliated by zapping Leif and slowing them down! If that wasn’t enough, The Honest Man (Lex) struck Lightning McQueen (Tailtiu) when she was on her last legs and killed her! The betrayal in Lightning McQueen’s eyes was all too evident as she fell to the ground and let out one last zap before she died. Lex felt slowed down. Leif was shocked from what just happen and rode into the night with the Ride or Die (Finn) to shake the guilt.

The Honest Man (Lex) fled the scene feeling like an honest ass. To get the guilt off of their chest, Lex decided to do a random act of kindness and give the Hothead (Larcei) a little gift. The Honest Man (Lex) needed some chicken soup for the soul, so he went to visit Deirdre who healed his wounds. The Flash (Silvia) also felt like spreading good vibes and cheered up Child Services (Ced), making him feel energized and secure. Prince Charming (Julius) showed up to raise hell but was blocked by the Hothead (Larcei).

Bitch, I’m Baby (Seliph) began cheering the Head Bitch in Charge (Brigid) on. Child Services (Ced) blasted the Watchful Brother (Scathach) from afar. The Watchful Brother (Scathach) said “Not on my watch,” and dodged the attack! Scathach attempted to stab Ced, but he was able to dodge the attack! The Head Bitch in Charge (Brigid) ran over to shoot the Watchful Brother (Scathach) while he was off-guard, but she pulled back because she refused to hurt an innocent.

Prince Charming (Julius) appeared and tried to attack the Head Bitch in Charge (Brigid), she attempted to dodge the attack but the dark dragon only followed her movements! When she thought she was going to get hit, the MILF (Ethlyn) stood on her last legs and jumped in front of the shot before finally dying! Prince Charming (Julius) was determined to kill this woman, so he sent another attack her way! The Mom Friend (Febail) was determined to save Brigid, so he jumped in front of the attack taking the full brunt of the blow! Febail retaliated by shooting Julius, slightly wounding him! Febail took this time to quickly patch up his wound. Two Dragon Knights of Thracia came out and struck the Head Bitch in Charge (Brigid), greatly wounding her! High Heels On, So I’m Closer to God (Claud) pulled Brigid aside to spread the Gospel, Brigid felt enlightened afterwards.

When he and his heels were leaving, the Rotten Ritter (???) launched an attack on High Heels On, So I’m Closer to God (Claud) luckily the Resident Simp (Midir) was able to bring him to safety! An Agent of Loptous (???) healed Prince Charming’s (Julius) wounds before the incoming mob came after him. The Squad came out and stole some of that heal and gave it to Brigid, so she could heal herself. Although, Julius was still healed as well.

Sweet Home Alabama (Julia) approached Prince Charming (Julius), who said “You’re approaching me? Instead of running away, you’re coming right to me?” Sweet Home Alabama (Julia) fired a blast at Prince Charming piercing through the Agent of Loptous’s (???) protect and wounding Julius! Bitch, I’m Baby (Seliph) stabbed the prince, slightly wounding him! ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SEMPAI-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN (Sigurd) then dashed over to Prince Charming (Julius) slightly wounded him even more! The Boss Bitch (Ayra) struck Prince Charming (Julius), but one strike was not enough. The Boss Bitch (Ayra) attacked Prince Charming (Julius) three more times, killing him! Daddy Please Don’t Go (Fee) rode in and stabbed his dead body just for good measure. The Mom Friend (Febail) decided to go for some overkill damage as well. The Hot Head (Larcei) also decided to get in on some of that action. Then the Dead Beat Dad (Lewyn) blew it away in the wind.

Suddenly, a Mysterious Woman(???) appeared and said

“Hello everyone of Jugdral,
I am here to state that I am not your foe, my intent is to ensure protection and safety of Jugdral. To Shinx, I have given you my power to protect you further, I hope you shall use it well. To the rest of you, I am sure we shall meet again in good spirits.”

The Mysterious Woman (???) vanished with the rising sun.

Children of Naga
  1. @Fresh_Tomatoes
  2. @TMFM
  3. @ShinxDaSphinx
  4. @jakeybitchette
  5. @GamingBro1
  6. @bluebell :skull_and_crossbones:
  7. @Everlasting99
  8. @NpcLucario
  9. @MechaWilson
  10. @CluelessStray
  11. @SothisPocus
  12. @Master-of-Old
  13. @Argon
  14. @LiesLiesLies
  15. @Tohlward
  16. @RoysOurBoy
  17. @sawtuis
  19. @Eflakis
  21. @Jerrykhor
  22. @Petra.286
  23. @E1337gard :skull_and_crossbones: :imp:
10 Likes

Deadline to submit actions: 2021-06-30T22:00:00Z2021-07-02T22:00:00Z

10 votes needed for a lynch

4 Likes

Night 4

Death

@TMFM, The Hothead (Larcei) and a member of the town, has been killed.

TL;DR Bulleted Version of N4

P1

• Deirdre heals Brigid
  • Deirdre heals Ayra
  • Brigid doesn’t attack Finn
  • Finn buffs Brigid

P2

• Febail attacks Finn --> Finn protects self
  • Lewyn attacks Finn --> Finn is wounded
  • Lewyn buffs Brigid
  • Julia buffs Brigid
  • Silvia buffs Brigid

P3

• Claud buffs Julia
  • Claud heals Lex
  • Gaslighter blocks Ced

P4

• Seliph buffs Deirdre
  • Roten Ritter attacks Deirdre --> Larcei blocks

P5

• Larcei attacks Quan --> Greatly wounds
  • Quan tends to own wounds

P6

• Gaslight attacks Larcei --> Quan tries to protect Larcei --> Deirdre silences Quan --> Larcei dodges the attack
  • Gaslight attacks again --> Larcei is dead
  • Larcei wounds the Gaslighter
  • Gaslighter heals self

The night began with Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre) tending to the Head Bitch in Charge (Brigid) and the Boss Bitch’s (Ayra’s) wounds to heal them. Brigid was thankful for this and went on their merry way until they ran into the Ride or Die (Finn). The Head Bitch in Charge (Brigid) was about to attack the Ride or Die (Finn) but she pulled back because she refused to harm an innocent. The Ride or Die (Finn) was grateful for this and took The Head Bitch in Charge (Brigid) for a ride.

Suddenly, the Ride or Die (Finn) was ambushed by the Mom Friend (Febail)! The Ride or Die protected themselves from the attack! Finn let Brigid off his ride because it was too dangerous, when suddenly… The Deadbeat Dad (Lewyn) attacked the Ride or Die (Finn), wounding him! The Deadbeat Dad (Lewyn) then proceeded to drop it like it’s hot in front of Brigid. Confused and horrified, The Head Bitch in Charge’s (Brigid’s) evasion sharply rose and she ran out of there. Not long after, The Head Bitch in Charge (Brigid) bumped into Sweet Home Alabama (Julia) who asked Brigid to close her eyes as she cast a spell on her. The Flash (Silvia) showed up and made the Head Bitch in Charge (Brigid) feel at ease.

Afterwards, Sweet Home Alabama (Julia) met up with her homie, High Heels On, So I’m Closer to God (Claud). High Heels On, So I’m Closer to God (Claud) and Sweet Home Alabama (Julia) had some time for WAP - worship and prayer. Julia left the interaction feeling enlightened. After a good WAP session, High Heels On, So I’m Closer to God (Claud) raised their staff and healed the Honest Man (Lex). Child Services (Ced) was proceeding with caution when Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss (???) said “Bitch, you thought.”- And blocked him!

As the night progressed, Bitch, I’m Baby (Seliph) began chanting and cheering Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre) on, making her feel inspired. Suddenly, the Roten Ritter (???) came out of nowhere and tried to attack Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre), but the Hothead (Larcei) came out and blocked them just in time!

The Hothead (Larcei) was feeling especially short and angry after the Motherfucking King (Quan) insulted her waifu earlier that day, so she took out her sword and slashed him twice, greatly wounding him! The Motherfucking King (Quan) said “bruh” and patched up their wounds immediately. The Hothead (Larcei) felt pretty good about themselves, but should she have - BECAUSE Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss (???) WAS RIGHT BEHIND HER.

Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss (???) fired a huge shot at Larcei - The Motherfucking King (Quan) told her to look out but she had AirPods in and couldn’t hear him! The Motherfucking King (Quan) went to jump in front of the way to protect her, but Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre) zapped the The Motherfucking King (Quan) and silenced him! Just when the Hothead (Larcei) was about to get wrecked, she felt the incoming attack and jumped out of the way. Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss (???) was not out of ammo though and fired another shot at the Hothead (Larcei), killing her! Larcei used her last breath to stab Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss (???) before collapsing on the ground. The Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss (???) made sure to girlboss every moment and healed herself.

RIP HER
  1. @Fresh_Tomatoes
  2. @ShinxDaSphinx
  3. @jakeybitchette
  4. @GamingBro1
  5. @Everlasting99
  6. @NpcLucario
  7. @MechaWilson
  8. @CluelessStray
  9. @SothisPocus
  10. @Master-of-Old
  11. @Argon
  12. @LiesLiesLies
  13. @Tohlward
  14. @RoysOurBoy
  15. @sawtuis
  16. @Eflakis
  17. @Jerrykhor
  18. @Petra.286
  19. @lordhelpme :skull_and_crossbones:
  20. @E1337gard :skull_and_crossbones: :imp:
  21. @Bow-of-Sacae :skull_and_crossbones:
  22. @bluebell :skull_and_crossbones:
  23. @TMFM :skull_and_crossbones:
10 Likes

Deadline to submit actions: 2021-07-05T16:00:00Z2021-07-07T16:00:00Z

9 votes needed for a lynch

6 Likes

Night 5

TL;DR for N5

P1

• Mysterious Woman buffs Brigid
  • Lex buffs Brigid
  • Lex buffs self

P2

• Julia buffs Deirdre
  • Lewyn buffs Deirdre
  • Finn buffs Deirdre
  • Leif buffs Finn

P3

• Seliph buffs Leif
  • Leif attacks Sigurd
  • Quan protects Sigurd
  • Sigurd attacks Leif
  • Sigurd protects Leif from the attack

P4

• Silvia gets blocked
  • Quan attacks Silvia --> Silvia is wounded and burned
  • Roten Ritter attacks Silvia

P5

• Brig shoots Quan --> Squad protects Quan
  • Ced attacks self --> Ced dodges
  • Febail attacks Midir --> Midir is wounded

P6

• Dragon Knight attacks Deirdre --> Shield protects Deirdre
  • Finn’s buff --> Deirdre dodges
  • Quan patches up wound
It's Christmas in the Story
  1. @Fresh_Tomatoes
  2. @ShinxDaSphinx
  3. @jakeybitchette
  4. @GamingBro1
  5. @Everlasting99
  6. @NpcLucario
  7. @MechaWilson
  8. @CluelessStray
  9. @SothisPocus
  10. @Master-of-Old
  11. @Argon
  12. @LiesLiesLies
  13. @Tohlward
  14. @RoysOurBoy
  15. @sawtuis
  16. @Eflakis
  17. @Jerrykhor
  18. @Petra.286

The night began with the blowing of the frosty winds of Silesse. A Mysterious Woman (???) blew in with the wind and gave her blessing to the Head Bitch in Charge (Brigid). The Mysterious Woman (???) disappeared with the next gust of wind - Some would even say she was gone with the wind. The Head Bitch in Charge (???) shrugged it off and headed to the nearby tavern to meet up with Lex. The Honest Man (Lex) and he Head Bitch in Charge (Brigid) were sitting inside by the fire, when Lex gave her a little gift for Christmas. Afterwards, the Honest Man (Lex) went to go to the blacksmith and sharpen their weapon.

Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre) was found laying outside in the cold. Sweet Home Alabama (Julia) wandered over to Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre) and cast a spell on her. The Deadbeat Dad (Lewyn) dropped it like it’s hot for Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre). The Ride or Die (Finn) passed by and took note of Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre) and decided to keep watch. Started from the Bottom, Now We Here (Leif) was inspired by this behavior and raised their sword to heal the Ride or Die (Finn)

ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SEMPAI-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN (Sigurd) and Started from the Bottom, Now We Here (Leif) were having a snowball fight. Bitch, I’m Baby (Seliph) was watching nearby and began chanting on Started From the Bottom, Now We Here (Leif) The snowball fight started to get a little too real, Started from the Bottom, Now We Here (Leif) attacked ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SEMPAI-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN (Sigurd) but the Motherfucking King (Quan) protected ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SEMPAI-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN (Sigurd) from the attack! ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SEMPAI-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN (Sigurd) took that personally and tried to stab Started from the Bottom, Now We Here (Leif) but ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SEMPAI-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN (Sigurd) protected Leif from the attack! Sigurd went to ward off the attacker but then was like “Oh shit, that me.”

The Flash (Silvia) was getting ready to put on a show when HELLFIRE rained upon her, which intimidated her from acting further! The Motherfucking King (Quan) attacked The Flash (Silvia), wounding and burning her! The Roten Ritter (???) also attacked The Flash (Silvia) but for some reason, it made a “ting” sound.

The Head Bitch in Charge (Brigid) stumbled out of the tavern and went to shoot the Motherfucking King (Quan) but then a member of The Squad (Brigid) came in and jumped in front of the attack! Child Services (Ced) saw this and attacked themselves in confusion! Luckily, Ced dodged the attack. The Mom Friend Febail thought it was time for a little anarchy and shot the Resident Simp (Midir) wounding him!

The sun began to rise when two Dragon Knights of Thracia (???) swooped in to attack Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre). The first one was prevented by a mysterious protective shield that shattered upon getting close to her. The second lost her as she rode away on horseback with the Ride or Die (Finn). The Motherfucking King (Quan) patched up their wound.

9 Likes

Deadline to submit actions: 2021-07-07T18:30:00Z2021-07-10T00:00:00Z

10 votes needed for a lynch

4 Likes

The town gathered around @NpcLucario and said “No, Arvis. I’m Sentencing YOU to death.” Arvis was shook and greatly wounded in the crossfire of hell.

Luckily, Aida is always loyal to Arvis and helped him escape out of the execution grounds alive before the town killed him.

Night 6 starts now, actions are due in 12 hours

Roten Ritter
  1. @Fresh_Tomatoes
  2. @ShinxDaSphinx
  3. @jakeybitchette
  4. @GamingBro1
  5. @Everlasting99
  6. @NpcLucario
  7. @MechaWilson
  8. @CluelessStray
  9. @SothisPocus
  10. @AgayRacer
  11. @Argon
  12. @LiesLiesLies
  13. @Tohlward
  14. @RoysOurBoy
  15. @sawtuis
  16. @Eflakis
  17. @Jerrykhor
  18. @Petra.286
14 Likes

Night 6

TL;DR of Night 6

P1

• Scathach buffs Arvis
  • Scathach debuffs Brigid
  • Claud gets blocked by AoL
  • Arvis attacks Midir --> Midir protects himself --> Midir is wounded and killed

P2

• Arvis fully/significantly heals himself & the Recovery ring is tired
  • Lewyn buffs Silvia
  • Arvis attacks Silvia --> Silvia dodges

P3

• Julia attacks Arvis --> Sigurd protects --> Sigurd counters Julia --> Julia is hit
  • Ayra is blocked by Arvis
  • Ayra uses Astra
    –> Dragon Knight of Thracia is wounded
    –> Arvis is hit twice & greatly wounded
  • Seliph buffs self
  • Seliph attacks and wounds Arvis
  • AoL heals Arvis

P4

• GGG kills Ayra :feh_sharenacry:
  • Brigid attacks GGG --> Blocked
  • Leif attacks GGG --> Arvis protects
  • GGG is silenced by Deirdre

P5

• Silvia buffs Brigid
  • Lex attacks Brigid
  • Fee attacks Brigid
  • Febail attacks Brigid --> Brigid wounded
  • Lewyn attacks Brigid --> Brigid wounded

P6

• Finn buffs Leif
  • Leif heals Finn
  • Claud buffs Sigurd
  • Silvia buffs Claude
Deaths

@Argon, the Boss Bitch and a member of the town, has been killed. Artist

@CluelessStray, the Resident Simp and a member of the town, has been killed.

The Watchful Brother (Scathach) was mad confused and shit, so he lent helping hand to the Motherfucking King (Arvis). Then Scathach debuffed the Head Bitch in Charge (Brigid), making her feel off her game and even causing a member of the Squad (Brigid) to dip! Feeling pretty beast after this, the Roten Ritter (Arvis) approached the Resident Simp (Midir). High Heels On, So I’m Closer to God (Claud) rushed in to heal the Resident Simp (Midir) but an Agent of Loptous (???) blocked him! The Resident Simp (Midir) protected himself from the Roten Ritter’s flames but it was not enough to extinguish the flames, killing him!

The Motherfucking King (Arvis) then fully replenished all his wounds. The strain was so great that his ring felt a tired afterwards and went to sleep. The Deadbeat Dad (Lewyn) dropped it like it’s hot for The Flash (Silvia), her evasion sharply rose. The Motherfucking King (Arvis) went to finish what he started with The Flash (Silvia), but she was able to dodge the blow just in time!

Sweethome Alabama (Julia) attacked the Motherfucking King (Arvis), but Sigurd protected him from the block and slashed her! Julia warded off the damage before any wounds settled in. The Boss Bitch (Ayra) began to charge but was blocked by blazing hellfire, which intimidated her! - However, green stars began to sparkle around the Boss Bitch’s (Ayra’s) blade. She charged towards the Motherfucking King (Arvis). The first shot was disrupted by a Dragon Knight of Thracia (???) who took the first blow. Although, the Boss Bitch (Ayra) wasn’t done yet. She charged through and slashed the the Motherfucking King (Arvis) twice, greatly wounding him! Bitch, I’m Baby (Seliph) began chanting to themselves to hype themselves up. Then Seliph dashed over and attacked the the Motherfucking King (Arvis), wounding him! Arvis was passed out on the floor, on the brink of death, and in shambles, when an Agent of Loptous (???) appeared from the corner and healed his latest wound.

Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss (???) suddenly emerged from her gated community in gaslight village and blasted the Boss Bitch (Ayra), killing her! Gaslight Gatekeep Girlboss (???) refused to let someone who could girlboss harder than she can live. The Head Bitch in Charge (Brigid) witnessed this tragedy and tried to ready her bow, but was blocked by Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss (???)! Started from the Bottom, Now We Here (Leif) tried to stab Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss (???) but the Motherfucking King (Arvis) protected Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss (???) from the blow! Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss (???) went to thank him, but was suddenly zapped by Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre) to get tf away from her man.

The Flash (Silvia) put on a show for the Head Bitch in Charge (Brigid) who felt stronger from this interaction for now. The Honest Man (Lex) slashed the Head Bitch in Charge (Brigid), wounding her! Daddy Please Don’t Go (Fee) attacked the HBIC, wounding her! The Mom Friend (Febail) joined in, wounding her again! Brigid was really started to feel the burn this time. The Head Bitch in Charge (Brigid) tried to block the Deadbeat Dad (Lewyn) but the squad straight up dipped earlier, so she was defenseless . Brigid was in shambles and wounded, but still alive! They weren’t tryna kill or her anything, just leaving her a little bit alive to know she done goofed by tarnishing Milk and Mocha’s good name.

As the night ended, the Ride or Die (Finn) kept watch over Started from the Bottom, Now We Here (Leif). To reciprocate, Started from the Bottom, Now We Here (Leif) raised their sword and healed the Ride or Die (Finn). ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SEMPAI-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN (Sigurd) made some time for WAP - Worship and Prayer - with High Heels On, So I’m Closer to God (Claud). Afterwards, Sigurd felt enlightened! The Flash (Silvia) was inspired by this and decided to dance for the sermon, energizing Claud and his high heels.

Gaslighters, Gatekeepers, and Girl Bosses
  1. @Fresh_Tomatoes
  2. @ShinxDaSphinx
  3. @jakeybitchette
  4. @GamingBro1
  5. @Everlasting99
  6. @NpcLucario :imp:
  7. @MechaWilson
  8. @SothisPocus
  9. @AgayRacer
  10. @LiesLiesLies
  11. @Tohlward
  12. @RoysOurBoy
  13. @sawtuis
  14. @Eflakis
  15. @Jerrykhor
  16. @Petra.286
  17. @CluelessStray :skull_and_crossbones:
  18. @Argon :skull_and_crossbones:
11 Likes

Deadline to submit actions: 2021-07-12T20:30:00Z2021-07-14T20:30:00Z

9 votes needed for a lynch

4 Likes

The town gathered around Arvis and lynched him, killing him immediately!

Arvis accepted his death and as his vision blurred, he muttered two names right before the end.

Dead Arvis Hours
  1. @Fresh_Tomatoes
  2. @ShinxDaSphinx
  3. @jakeybitchette
  4. @GamingBro1
  5. @Everlasting99
  6. @NpcLucario :imp:
  7. @MechaWilson
  8. @SothisPocus
  9. @AgayRacer
  10. @LiesLiesLies
  11. @Tohlward
  12. @RoysOurBoy
  13. @sawtuis
  14. @Eflakis
  15. @Jerrykhor
  16. @Petra.286
13 Likes

Night 7

Death

@SothisPocus, the Head Bitch in Charge and a member of the town, has been killed as far as we know.

@Argon, the Boss Bitch and a member of the town, actually died this time.

TL;DR

P1

• Scathach buffs Deirdre
  • Silvia buffs Deirdre
  • Lex buffs Leif

P2

• Julia attacks Sigurd → Sigurd is wounded
  • Claud buffs Julia
  • Claud buffs Febail
  • Claud heals Silvia

P3

• Scathach debuffs Hilda
  • Sigurd attacks Hilda → Hilda dodges
  • Lex attacks Hilda → Hilda is wounded
  • Leif attacks Hilda → Hilda is wounded
  • Silvia flashes Hilda → Hilda is stunned
  • Agent of Loptous heals Hilda
  • Seliph attacks Hilda → Hilda is wounded
  • Hilda greatly heals herself
  • Ayra slashes Hilda twice → Hilda is greatly wounded

P4

• Deirdre heals Brigid
  • Deirdre debuffs Brigid
  • Leif heals Brigid
  • Seliph buffs Brigid
  • Febail attacks Brigid → Brigid dodges
  • A Dragon Knight of Thracia attacks Brigid → Febail protects
  • Two Dragon Knights attack Brigid → Brigid is greatly wounded
  • Hilda attacks Brigid → Brigid becomes Eyvel dies

The night seemed to go on forever. These last few hours felt like far more, almost as if they were weeks. The Watchful Brother (Scathach) decided to make the first move and gave their support to Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre). The Flash (Silvia) decided to join in on the action and made Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre) smile. The Honest Man (Lex) didn’t give anything to Deirdre but had a little gift for Started from the Bottom, Now We Here (Leif).

Meanwhile, Sweet Home Alabama (Julia) decided to up and attack ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SEMPAI-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN (Sigurd), wounding him! High Heels On, So I’m Closer to God (Claud) saw this ratchet behavior and spread the word of the lord to Sweet Home Alabama, enlightening them. High Heels On, So I’m Closer to God (Claud) had the Mom Friend join the party, enlightening them too. Before he went to bed like a normal person instead of fighting in the middle of the night, High Heels On, So I’m Closer to God (Claud) healed The Flash (Silvia) who offered to flash him as thanks.

On the other side of town, the Watchful Brother (Scathach) saw Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss (Hilda) trying to escape to her gated community in Gaslight village. The Watchful Brother (Scathach) said “Not on my watch” and made her feel off her game! ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SEMPAI-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN (Sigurd) attacked Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss (Hilda) but she dodged! The Honest Man (Lex) rushed in and attacked Hilda, wounding her! Started from the Bottom, Now We Here (Leif) slashed Hilda, wounding her once more! While she was down, The Flash (Silvia) flashed Hilda, making her shook! The Agent of Loptous (???) appeared and healed Hilda. Bitch, I’m Baby (Seliph) saw this and stabbed the bitch, wounding her! Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss* (Hilda) then greatly healed herself and thought she was a bad bitch, but it wasn’t over yet. The Boss Bitch (Ayra) was on her last legs and told the Gaslighter that she would hunt her down even if it took her to the ends of hell. After uttering those words, Ayra used her last breath and greatly wounded Hilda before falling to her knees for the final time.

Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre) rushed to the Head Bitch in Charge’s (Brigid) side and healed her. Right after that, Deirdre zapped Brigid and silenced her! Brigid was confused by this but did not question it as Started from the Bottom, Now We Here (Leif) healed her and Bitch, I’m Baby (Seliph) began chanting her on - Brigid’s evasion rose.

Suddenly, the Mom Friend (Febail) appeared and shot Brigid, but she was able to dodge the attack! A Dragon Knight of Thracia (???) came out and slapped her but the Mom Friend (Febail) protected Brigid from the blow! Then two more Dragon Knights of Thracia (???) came out and slapped Brigid, greatly wounding her! When Brigid was on her last legs, she began to run until she was met at the dead end of a cliff. With nowhere left to run, Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss (Hilda) blasted the Head Bitch in Charge (Brigid) off the cliff, killing her! Brigid’s body was blasted into the water until she eventually washed up on the shore of Ith.

People of Fiana
  1. @Fresh_Tomatoes
  2. @ShinxDaSphinx
  3. @jakeybitchette
  4. @GamingBro1
  5. @Everlasting99
  6. @MechaWilson
  7. @AgayRacer
  8. @LiesLiesLies
  9. @Tohlward
  10. @RoysOurBoy
  11. @sawtuis
  12. @Jerrykhor
  13. @Petra.286
  14. @Eflakis :imp:
  15. @SothisPocus :skull_and_crossbones:
  16. @NpcLucario :imp: :skull_and_crossbones:
  20. @E1337gard :imp: :skull_and_crossbones:
12 Likes

Deadline to submit actions: 2021-08-03T22:45:00Z2021-08-05T22:45:00Z

8 votes needed for a lynch

4 Likes

The town invaded Gaslight Village and murdered @Eflakis in cold blood!

Hilda kept gaslighting until the very end and went out in style like a true girl boss

@Eflakis, Hilda the wicked queen of Miletos and a member of the mafia, has been killed.

Gaslight every moment, Gatekeep every day, and Girl Boss beyond words
  1. @Fresh_Tomatoes
  2. @ShinxDaSphinx
  3. @jakeybitchette
  4. @GamingBro1
  5. @Everlasting99
  6. @MechaWilson
  7. @AgayRacer
  8. @LiesLiesLies
  9. @Tohlward
  10. @RoysOurBoy
  11. @sawtuis
  12. @Jerrykhor
  13. @Petra.286
  14. @Eflakis :imp: :skull_and_crossbones:
11 Likes

Night 8

TL;DR

P1

• Ulster buffs Petra
  • Julia buffs Fee
  • Seliph buffs Deirdre

P2

• Febail shoots Fee → Fee is slightly wounded
  • Lewyn attacks Fee → Fee is slightly wounded
  • Lewyn buffs Silvia
  • Leif attacks Fee → Fee attempts to block & fails → Leif nullifies the block → Fee’s wig flies off – > Arion protects himself from the attack
  • Lex attacks Arion → Arion is wounded
  • Lex buffs self
  • Seliph wounds Arion

P3

• Mysterious Woman buffs Silvia
  • Claud buffs Sigurd
  • Deirdre heals Sigurd
  • Deirdre debuffs Arion
  • Finn buffs Claud and Deirdre

P4

• Silvia buffs Ulster
  • Arion attacks Silvia twice → Silvia dodges and is wounded
  • Dragon Knight of Thracia attacks Silvia —> Wounds Silvia
  • Dragon Knight of Thracia attacks Silvia
  • AoL greatly heals Arion
Mentions
  1. @Fresh_Tomatoes
  2. @ShinxDaSphinx
  3. @jakeybitchette :imp:
  4. @GamingBro1
  5. @Everlasting99
  6. @MechaWilson
  7. @AgayRacer
  8. @LiesLiesLies
  9. @Tohlward
  10. @RoysOurBoy
  11. @sawtuis
  12. @Jerrykhor
  13. @Petra.286
  14. @Eflakis :imp: :skull_and_crossbones:

The night began with the Watchful Brother (Ulster) keeping a watchful eye on Started from the Bottom, Now We Here (Leif) and encouraging them. Sweet Home Alabama (Julia) passed by them and went on her merry way to meet up with Daddy, Please Don’t Go (Fee) and cast a protective shield around her. Bitch, I’m Baby (Seliph) began chanting and cheering Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre)

The Mom Friend (Febail) appeared out of nowhere and shot Daddy, Please Don’t Go (Fee), slightly wounding her! The Deadbeat Dad (Lewyn) then came for Fee and slightly wounded her, TYPICAL. The Deadbeat Dad didn’t give two fucks and went to dance up on The Flash (Silvia) afterwards. Started from the Bottom, Now We Here (Leif) went to go after Daddy, Please Don’t Go (Fee) but Fee blocked the attack! ALTHOUGH, Started from the Bottom, Now We Here (Leif) blocked “Fee’s” block and made her wig fly off! Luckily, Arion was able to protect himself from Leif’s sword. The Honest Man (Lex) went to go slash Daddy, Please Don’t Go (Arion) and wounded him! Afterwards, the Honest Man (Lex) went to go the armory and get some work done on his axe. Bitch, I’m Baby (Seliph) stabbed Daddy Please Don’t Go (Arion) and wounded him!

A Mysterious Woman (???) appeared and gave her blessings to The Flash (Silvia) before disappearing into thin air. Following the woman’s example, High Heels On, So I’m Closer to God (Claud) began to say a prayer and uplifed ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SEMPAI-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN (Sigurd). Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre) saw the man’s gentle nature and was inspired to do some charity work of her own. Deirdre went to ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SEMPAI-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN (Sigurd) and healed his wound. Although, being so nice made Stockholm Syndrome (Deirdre) go on a mean streak and zap Daddy, Please Don’t Go (Arion) with the nasty. The Ride or Die (Finn) saw the two in action and decided to take Claud and Deirdre on his horse for a ride.

The Flash (Silvia) was seen putting the moves on The Watchful Brother (Ulster). The Flash (Silvia) felt like hot shit when suddenly Daddy, Please Don’t Go (Arion) came crashing down on her! Silvia dodged the first attack, but felt her protective barrier from the woman shattered by Arion’s second attack! Suddenly, a Dragon Knight of Thracia (Arion) came crashing down and stabbed Silvia, wounding her again! Another Dragon Knight of Thracia (Arion) came crashing down but this time, Silvia went unscathed because she likes it rough. Luckily, an Agent of Loptous (???) came in and greatly healed Arion’s wound.

14 Likes