FE3H DLC Idea

What if there was another wave of DLC that allows us to recruit and teach the lords from other games? Other things that could be brought here are also new classes like Ike’s Vanguard class

4 Likes

No. 3H is done any type of development. It isn’t getting more DLC.

3 Likes

Would be nice, but like Halo said, 3H is done by now :catroll:

I’d love to see amiibo support like Fates’ again (where you can eventually recruit the unit), but that was back when there were 4 FE amiibo, and now there are much more so I don’t see them doing that again. But unlocking music related to the scanned character in 3H was also nice

4 Likes

No more dlc, but an overhaul of 3h dlc wouldn’t be a bad thing, because outside of the ashen wolves…
The rest isn’t worth a damn and are actualy a god damn joke.

Anna’s dlc is one of the dumbest ever… A new hero without any support… (even if putting some god damn ugly outfit that are the same for everyones as a full dlc is also a HUGE joke)
For real 3H got the worst dlc up to date outside of Ashen wolves (which can’t be played in regular game).
Even as an absolute fanboy that buyed instantly the season pass, I kind of regret it… Should’ve buy only ashen wolves

4 Likes

But Kroger, the hot springs DLC is an essential part of the 3H experience, it wouldn’t be the same if you couldn’t see these underage students bathing together :feh_tooobin: this is a joke in case it wasn’t obvious

2 Likes

I legit forgot this was a DLC…
I don’t use it at all… it’s so useless gameplay-wise…

The best “dlc” of 3H is the free one… with DK! (a shame he don’t have his helmet on when you play him)

1 Like

I didn’t buy any of the DLC because I’ve still yet to even play a second route besides my initial CF play through :feh_tooobin:

1 Like

I am an absolute fanboy so… Yeah I banked HARD the season pass and preco the limited edition :ferdysmile:

2 Likes

Lmao, I kind of wish we got hot springs instead of that weird sauna minigame, but then again… I’m not sure if I trust IS to handle that tastefully, even post-timeskip. :catroll:

Or maybe I’m biased because most of my units are from Faerghus and the sauna minigame is damn near impossible with them, they can’t take the heat at all

4 Likes

The only DLC I’d want is to allow me to play after beating the game, sure not really much means to do so, but would still be nice… other than that not really much else really worth, maybe besides an extended story for Edelgards path where you take down all of TWSitD

2 Likes