Fe7 playing again

I rarely replay games. But Fe7 makes me play over and over again. And the cool thing is that I always discover something new. I make new supports and investments.

Didn’t even remember Kishuna. It’s very interesting.
I found it interesting that Bramimond says he will soon meet with Athos. I remembered that in Fe6 he leaves his tome indicating where he died and lived.

Black Fang best group indeed. And I imagine if Nergal started to suck the essence of dragons he would create a parallel world of so much power. And I go back to Bramimond again. The only one whose willpower so great has overcome the darkness. Nergal, on the other hand, forgot his mission, which was to live with his children and wife.

The eight legends are cool. But Bramimond confirmed that he’s my number one. I didn’t remember Winter the weapons forged by the eight legends.

I won’t go into too much detail about the cast, music, details and curiosity of this game.

I can say as a person of Sacae never lies it is in fact my favorite game and it has the best cast for me.

7 Likes

Fellow Sacae enjoyer? A person of culture :sunglasses:

7 Likes

@_Help_Me

3 Likes

Oh, Erk knows. He knows.

But yeah, I’ve written quite a bit about FE7. Really enjoy it and I think it holds up really well. Easy favorite in terms of everything (gameplay, cast, sprite art is great) Even the story is at least a little different, focusing on a much smaller scale than most FE games. Lyn’s story especially is great. There’s no great dragon or overarching plot or anything, just a girl who’s desperate to see the last of her family.

7 Likes

Fe7 is the best of the world for 3 things :
FIRST. AXE. LORD.
That is all :feh_rein:

Nah for real FE7 is also one of my fav, good cast, good maps, and he is also my first FE.
My only wish would’ve been post-game content

5 Likes

There is. You just play it again :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

2 Likes

Oh right. Fun fact, they actually messed up with Kishuna, and put the same art for two of the gaiden chapters. It’s actually worth looking up, to see what the actual art is (it’s in the game, there’s just an error that shows the wrong one in the English version of the game)

Edit: here’s the image

4 Likes

I already replayed too much… From solo’s to themes run

3 Likes

Never too much.

Just finished a randomized run myself recently.

My favorite was my prepromote only run (FE7 for the most part has really good prepromotes)

5 Likes

My fav one was axe only!
Dorcas, Hectors and Dart did all the heavy lifting

4 Likes

FE7 is my first FE game and it still holds a special place in my heart. And of course, it has Legault in it.

8 Likes

Interesting. I’m curious about him. About the powers of darkness. Winter affects dragons and their ages. Although the crazy mood after the war was reversed, some remained. Now I’m curious if winter affects morphs.

Another curiosity. When we find Legault the enemy says he’s number two of the Fangs who’s first?

2 Likes

The cast of Fe7 is very good. My favorite axes are between Dorcas, Bartre or Haw.

5 Likes

Dorcas and Hector are my fav playable, Fargus is also one of my fav… But we can’t play him…

5 Likes

It should had trial maps like FE6 did, you are a cultured fellow, Dorcas is a favorite and Hector is one of my favorite lords.
Also I used both Wallace and Oswin on the team.
I really recommend randomizers Im playing one and they give new life to different units, In this one Hector is a general and Dorcas is a mage and the weapons have insane effects like a brave sword that not only is brave but also ranged and targets res.

3 Likes

GBA FE is probably when most of the fanbase started, since it is when it got out of japan, so it is fair to say a lot of us have memories of joy with these games.

I always liked Hector’s story mode more because the harder difficulty and the extra maps, to the 17 year old me, felt like the complete version of the game.

Tbh I didn’t grasp half the story on my first playthrough; I was so very much into the gameplay that my underdeveloped brain yet didn’t care about rescuing all the characters (sorry Jaffar, how was I suposed to know how to recruit you in what may well be the hardest map of the game? Your suicides tendencies don’t help either).

So, aside from FE8 route divide for the 2 main lords, FE7 stands to me as the one GBA game that must be replayed multiple times in order to experience everything the game has to offer.

6 Likes

As the only game in the series I’ve played I’m inclined to agree that it is a fantastic game, not without flaw of course, but fantastic regardless. Also Guy is great, that is all.

2 Likes

Imagine Elbert/Eleanora Valentine duo. I’m going to lose my shit (and orbs).

3 Likes

A great duo idea. My dream.

1 Like

hUrR dUrR!!1 yUo CaN bEat tHE gAMe wItHoUT heR! sHE’S nOt cAnoN!

…Okay and? I knew this bitch was gonna be my ride or die the moment she crit that bandit. People that talk about Lyn like that never cried when you first say goodbye to her on that hill.

2 Likes