FEH Art in general

Yeah, because…

feels like that same guy just updated the autopsy report.

7 Likes

Lmao, yes, sure. We also responded to the rest of your argument, so I don’t think your little “test” did anything.

I know very well how much effort an artist has to make in order to improve. It’s not easy. And I also appreciate the extra effort this particular artist makes to give a unit four different poses instead of three like most Feh artists do, but that doesn’t mean I can’t criticize them when I think something about their artwork is off.

8 Likes

People wasn’t respectful to start with or considerate. I glad you just went over the hole in my argument instead understanding why I made this post the first place. I knew full well I was going to be the antagonist of this post because when call out people I must prepare for backlash. But when one speak their minds out, it tends to hurt because of some truth in their words. This will never change the mindset of people but I said what I said and that is all. Take or leave it :yawning_face:

1 Like

Yes.
As I said I actually like the concept of “monstrous Mila” because it rappresents perfectly the Mila we see in the cut scene fighting Rudolf
That’s pretty nice indeed

7 Likes

“my test” wasn’t for you but myself but go on

1 Like

Same! Whenever we get four completely different artworks its party time tbh <3

6 Likes

aren’t we also speaking our mind on the art
Isn’t there a little truth that the proportions of her arms are a little off?

5 Likes

Im glad I made your day. #truthhurtssometimes :yawning_face:

1 Like

So you are really stupid
Because I actually reply firstly to the art Part in a precedent reply
But you are so superior that you even noticed it
PFF… people like you who thinks are better than others
Just disgust me
Why don’t you reply to my first post instead? It’s not like your opinion metters to me at This point but may you can change my mind

7 Likes

foreshortening but I guess you didn’t knew that but ok. :yawning_face:

1 Like

look, we had problems about the art
You had problems about our problems
Everyone has problems but they all can’t be solved with a baseless rant or emoji

10 Likes

go on. Im so sorry I got under your skin. I apologize :kissing_heart:

:feh_popcorrin:

5 Likes

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::skull::skull::skull::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::peach::peach::peach::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant:

11 Likes

bish why

7 Likes

These are my recently used and I’m not surprised

9 Likes

Do you even speak English?

5 Likes

:catwave:

5 Likes

:catwave:

6 Likes

regardless of their language they can have an opinion