FEH Book 3 Story End [Spoiler] Your thoughts

So, i guess its over isn’t it?

my 5 cents: the ending was kinda meh to be honest. like so rushed and uninspired like the whole book 2

So we fought Hel und killed her like in 5 minutes? Does it mean it’s the last chapter for this book? :thinking:
I liked the last conversation between Lif and Thrasir at the end. It was bittersweet tho

i guess anime god was our side this time, Hel

Book 3 overall was way better than book 2. I liked the characters more and they actually did something in the story, Gunntras ghost moving by I loved the design and the whole thematic too. So i hope book 4 would be even better

Whats your thots about that book?

and lil Poll, did you like this book overall?

• I liked it
  • it was okay
  • i enjoyed some parts of the book
  • i didn’t like it at all
  • i never read the story

0 voters

7 Likes

I just press “Skip” and cash in the orbs.

9 Likes

I overall liked it. Much better than book 1 and 2. Like you said though, the ending felt rushed. Eir betraying Hel was pretty obvious and cliche, but that didn’t necessarily devalue the story. Alfonse though really made me respect him throughout this book and he had great growth, which will lead to him being a fine ruler of Askr. Still wondering what will become of Veronica or if the writers will remember Bruno exists.

20 Likes

bitch, is it coz Alm wasnt there?

3 Likes

It was alright. I agree it came and went a little quickly. At least what led up to it was better than book 2. Eir not being Hel’s daughter wasn’t too surprising. No watch her have no presence in book 4 like Fjorm did in book 3 :tooobin:

8 Likes

I need my orbs for Ewan you cuck

6 Likes

Also where the hell is Loki? She came to Hel with Veronica but wasn’t with her when we met up. And no mention of her either. Like I get that she’s probably busy getting ready for whatever will happen in book 4, since they seem to be setting up something with her and Thorr, but at least address that she was with Veronica and then just wasn’t.

9 Likes

It was decent but the progression was like this :

34 Likes

oh totally! Alfonse was the star of the whole book
i hope we will get sometime his alt as a king
i think book 4 will be about the war between askr and embla again :thinking:

8 Likes

the hoe planing something

3 Likes

Líf was definitely the highlight for me.
Almost wish he was the main villain tbh :legion:

8 Likes

It was ok
I felt like the beginning was good, with great curveballs and growth
But then we kinda just chased Lif around for like 4 chapters and then killed Hel in one
It was good at first, but the ending was bad
And also, we just kill Hel and walk off without any celebration
Just a “Yay we did it”
Much better than book 2 though, cuz no freaking gunnthras

11 Likes

I liked it better than book 2, but not for so much.

THE GOOD THING:

Eir comes from a family of winged stuff, WICH CAN MEAN: new OC dragons (uh…) or more importante: NEW OC BEASTS (YES).

8 Likes

i actually dont think we killed her. i mean she is death? but yeah ending was so rushed :weary:

6 Likes

her big titty sister, her big titty mother, her dead father and her loli sister

5 Likes

OH NO. I dont like the idea anymore ;_;

2 Likes

Hel is a total joke, at least Surtr was a goofy evil villain and he made me laugh sometimes.
I don’t find anything about her apart from meh
Also this fight is even more anticlimactic than book 2 end.

7 Likes

Nah she dead

6 Likes

So Loki, Thorr and others?

2 Likes

I feel like these chapters could use a lot less “I’m [X] from [Y] and I’m [character trait] and fight for [concept]”. It really reduces the opportunity for relevant narrative. Give us some momentum!

I hope they find a way to not have an angst driven plot the next book too. There are more interesting ways to tell a story imo.

10 Likes