Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the third builder tournament! In this edition everyone will be assigned a refresher.
Can you turn a lovely refresher into a bloodthirsty warrior?
This is how it works, please read carefully:
- Let me know in the comment section below if you want to join. This tournament will have place for 16 players! Check the participant list to see if there’s room left.
- Each participant will receive an assigned character in a private message. You can check the list below to see which character you may get. You will make a build for your character using Unit Builder . Once you made a build for your character save the image and post it in the private conversation.
- Flowers and merges will always be maxed out (even for Alfonse, Sharena and Anna). If your character is not one of these characters or a Grand Hero Battle unit then you may choose an asset for them. There will be no summoner support, blessings or ally boost.
- For this tournament I will use a “Challonge” bracket, everyone will be assigned a random opponent. The fight will be simulated in the FEH Mass Duel Simulator .
- In the first round the player that is placed in the upper bracket will initiate combat. Contenders will trade initiation until one dies. random.org will decide who begins in the following rounds.
- Your build will be revealed once the game is finished. Before that you may not post your build in this thread.
That’s all you need to know for now. You can check the previous tournament results here to see which builds were successful.
Have fun making builds! (after I tell you what unit you got, picked by random.org )
List of participants
- Azura: Celebratory Spirit
- Azura: Lady of Ballads
- Azura: Lady of the Lake
- Azura: Vallite Songstress
- Azura: Young Songstress
- Berkut: Debonair Noble
- Elincia: Estival Princess
- Inigo: Indigo Dancer
- Larum: Sprightly Dancer
- Lene: Yearning Dancer
- Olivia: Blushing Beauty
- Olivia: Sky-High Dancer
- Rinea: Reminiscent Belle
- Ryoma: Dancing Samurai
- Tethys: Beloved Dancer
- Xander: Dancing Knight
The only skills that you should not use are Atk/Spd/Def/Res Smoke, Savage Blow/Breath of Life, the Link skills, and the AR-D/AR-O skills, as they will have no effect. Skills such as Bonds will be activated, and skills such as Oaths will be activated on the user’s turn.
You also may not use Poison Dagger+, as it would be a little too powerful with how many Infantry Heroes there are.
If you don’t like this and you’re not going to sign-up, kindly escort yourself out. No need to make a fuss.