FEH calendar --- Apr/2022

Feh-chan really said “so you managed to save orbs? Teehee that’s cute”

3 Likes

Actually looks uninspiring except for Lysithia

1 Like

Another wholesome BHB time.

I hope I can free pull another Leif or a 5 star Altena and start building her.

With my recent Quan from last month, I realize I have the Leonster family in my barracks.

5 Likes

They seem to know fans start mapping their moves these days lol perhaps that’s also why they no longer alternate the legendary/mythic at the end of the month. They’re good at surprising us these days really

1 Like

6 Likes

Ftfy

3 Likes

I use it on the askrans and they are always bonuses, which makes them the best units for investing in duel skills.

And please do not use the “quote the message with an alternate text and says it’s fixed” with me. I find it quite disrespectful and do not enjoy this method.

4 Likes

Manifesting Ascended Altena :feh_altenafeelings:

Like the one in my pfp

4 Likes

Why does Lysithea have to be there? Otherwise this would the easiest skip in the world.
Unless they decide to give us Duo Dagr already for some reason.

What are your core units? An unmerged bonus unit doesn’t allow me to stay in Tier 21 anymore, even with Duel skills.

3 Likes

I feel like I gave a misinformation. I’m not trying to stay. All I needed was to bounce back and forth within tiers 20 and 21. With some score fishing, this team makes it possible.

6 Likes

Are CYL revival banners not listed in the calendar? I recall they usually occur during golden week.

1 Like

No, CYL revivals have never been specifically listed. At most I remember a general Golden Week event thing being blocked off, and that hasn’t been happening lately. I checked last year’s April-May calendar and it makes no mention of Golden Week, so we’ll have to get any info when they decide to release it as part of a notification in game

10 Likes

My dearest wish for this month is a Duessel rate-up on the lull banner, If I ever manage to finish him I could finally start giving him the skills he truly deserves.

13 Likes

Same

2 Likes

Well he’s only ever been on his debut and Dagr’s banner so I’d say he has a decent chance to be on the lulls banner.

1 Like

He was on a Remix with L-Ephraim, too

1 Like

Tell that to whoever updates the pages on the main site then :feh_lucyshrug:

Gamepress really isn’t the most reliable site for these things

There’s a lot they get right but there are plenty of things they miss or screw up (particularly when it comes to skill inheritance; they erroneously said Sturdy Surge was dragon and beast exclusive at one point)

I get my Heroes’ info here
I saw in Duessel’s page that he has been on a solo banner before too

2 Likes