FEH calendar (August ‘22)

The 17th is the day :feh_tiki_no_u:

18 Likes

I know some people will be excited for Pelleas’ revival.

Good to know that the Legendary Remix will be around when Double Special Heroes comes up. I can decide where to spend.

Strange that there are only two Heroes with Skills this month, when we usually get three.

8 Likes

Finally, the Pelleas rerun

Also braves on the 17th so we are getting more info on friday
:feh_flaynyay:

9 Likes

One :clap: More :clap: Week! :catclap:

:feh_babyseliph: :feh_tikiga: :feh_bylethsmile: :feh_rood:

It seems like Binding Worlds is taking the place of Frontline Phalanx/Grand Conquests/Rokkr Sieges in a rotation as I predicted something was going to be rotated for this mode.

Guess we can’t have two monthly changing modes that gives us orbs.

6 Likes

Wait, did Pelleas really take an entire year to get rerun? What the fuck? No wonder you guys are so excited for it.

9 Likes

Have other GHBs been that delayed too or did they just skip him for some reason?

2 Likes

Yeah, I was struggling last month to not buy another Pelleas merge with the grails since two months ago
:catsob:

1 Like

If this site is accurate, the length of time between GHB original runs and reruns has been slowly creeping upward over time. Everyone since Solon (March 2021) has had to wait nearly a year for a proper rerun. Pelleas is only really notable because he didn’t get a mini-rerun as part of an anniversary campaign like all the GHBs before him (except Arete, but apparently when it happened to her nobody cared).

12 Likes

26th is the day.

So it’s still a bit time to save orbs. Pirate’s Pride rerun at the same time with the DSH and the Hero Remix. And the Hero Fest is still there.

My orb stash will definitely go down.

5 Likes

Pelleas is on september, more than a year after his ghb, but at least he is finally here :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

I wonder who will be the new GHB unit this time.

4 Likes

wait free 5*?

3 Likes

CYL6 free pick

3 Likes

oh yeah thats a thing

3 Likes

Ah true, I completely forgot.

Usually it’s a Tellius unit, let’s see if IS do that again or break that one.

I dunno how high she ranked but Lucia would be nice.

Yeah the GHBs have been pretty behind for a while. That’s why the Grand Hero Party is so nice, especially for the people merging Yen’fay. They would’ve had to wait 'till December for his normal rerun at the rate these things are going

8 Likes