FEH Channel Confirmed Dec 5th

Thank you IS, for finally telling us what to expect (even if it is only a day or so before).

16 Likes

Let’s goooooooo

11 Likes

introducing our next harmonic: Skimpily dressed Byleth+Lyn! A flying blue mage with a Prf special galeforce with 3 CD, a Prf brave weapon with accelerated cooldown and extra movement, and in an effort to keep her stats balanced, she has 0 Def/Res and 70 Atk/Spd. Oh… And a button that grants her and units within 3 spaces from the same titles as unit an extra movement during that turn! Well, that’s all for now FeH FeH!

10 Likes

I…well…I…want this?

3 Likes

Her + LynJa + DuoPeony = 8 total moves together. You could clear a map with just them, and get all pots with one more unit.

So we’ve the options of:

• New shit gamemode which will fix nothing
  • New shit currency that needs to be farmed in said new shit gamemode
  • New Book introduction with a new never seen before free female OC
  • Teaser of new Winter Units which are either Units with many alts already or Units first ever alt that has a shit kit and stats

Did I forget something?

15 Likes

@Lain Brand new time-limited pack of orbs and new QoL feature that should be FTP but isn’t.

9 Likes

It’s sad we can’t see dislike on youtube anymore… I’m always more hyped to see the ratio like/dislike of feh channels than anything…
That’s how we see if the channel was a good one or a salty one!

12 Likes

Up the SS number for pass subscribers from 5 to 6 and for non-pass users from 1 to 0.

4 Likes

Only 6? I would have say unlimited, starting at 3 and 1more each month as long as you stay suscribed
Aka give us money

6 Likes

I’m going to assume they don’t have enough memory in game to do that.

They made reserves because they can’t handle more than 5-600 units contained within the game’s server. So I’d say unlimited SS would be too much for the game to handle.

1 Like

That castle is from Embla? Maybe they will finally resolve the conflics from book one and Veronica is the freebie.

4 Likes

You forgot the part where her duo skill refreshes every turn :feh_rein:

Well guess its not vanaheim lmao

2 Likes

4 pm on a sunday?

Great I have to reschedule my depressive episode…

though maybe with the way FEH has been going it’ll be right on schedule

4 Likes

Also I see they’re really leaving it to when the maintenance starts again. Kinda annoying when they leave it to such a last second.

2 Likes

I’m guessing its to gives something to do while waiting for maintenance is almost done, and to hype people to play the update RIGHT when the update comes out so they can still get the adrenaline from the feh channel into playing.

It is really annoying, just tell me ahead of time so i can be disappointed already.

inb4 dragonflower cap is raised again

4 Likes

So it begins…
Lets see if they finally give me a reason to quit.

3 Likes

I don’t think that would be now, pretty sure it’s more an anniversary thing. Or was it CYL? Might be that actually. Either way probably not yet. But I’m almost certain it’ll happen again…

2 Likes

Idk where to put this other than here. They look like Realm symbols to me

Link

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/r8r7ix/have_we_seen_these_symbols_before/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf)

4 Likes