Feh channel (March 2020)

Not actually much too it. Eh :feh_lucyshrug:
17 Likes

Anna looks like she has a beard in her 8-bit portrait

11 Likes

You can now have the entire Askr trio on one unit.

11 Likes

Sothe looks like he has green lipstick.

2 Likes

Underwhelming as always.

5 Likes

Crap can’t move it to fluff

What, you didn’t think it was an actual one did you?

1 Like

Nice. Best FEH Channel I’ve seen in months

14 Likes

April 1st moment

10 Likes

The return of CHOP? :feh_edelsmug:

14 Likes

It’s ironically better than another FEH channel talking about QoL things locked behind a paywall.

29 Likes

I kept watching the entire main character introduction sequence hoping there’d be something of value, but they just wanted to show off retro art. I guess it’s cute, but much moreso a waste of time if you ask me. :feh_lucyshrug:

11 Likes

cool, i guess

7 Likes

Nope. I expect nothing. lol

2 Likes

Anyways, I quite liked it. :feh_birbpeek:
It was pretty cute & a nice tribute to Shadow Dragon.
The real Feh Channel should be here eventually (refer to the Feh Legendary banner for another prank that didn’t mean anything, except this one actually has maps attached) :feh_legion:

14 Likes

It wasn’t a really big channel with many things announced however I surely enjoyed it, gotta love the constant throwback to the old times of the Fire Emblem series, everything done with a retro style of the 80s :feh_arvisboneappetite:

12 Likes

Honestly its not much content but itd be fun to have a side mode with the retro theme. Maybe make a mini story line with it and give out some orbs and extra accesrioes.

I like it.

2 Likes

I stopped play testing new Yugioh banlist Zoodiac for this…

2 Likes

Cute but lacks information.

…Even though the point of FEH channels is to give information about game updates, all we got was info on like one thing.

This is hopefully just the April fools version lol.

3 Likes

I was so happy to see Drident unbanned, broadbull next.

1 Like