FEH CYL3, who should I choose?

So I am debating on who to choose.

All of them have their own Gimmicks, and Micaiah, even though she does work really well for her playstyle, It isn’t my cup of tea.

Eliwood basically has Shell lance but has Beast and Dragon effectiveness which makes him a good counter for them but not something I want to get immediately.

I’m torn between Camilla and Alm, Camilla might become Flying veronica and everyone knows how good she became, and Alm has a very offensive based kit, though I’m not sure how well his A-skill will work, cause it might be a worse option than traditional atk boosting skills like deathblow and Swift sparrow.

and might as well make a poll

Who are you gonna free pull for?

• Camilla
  • Eliwood
  • Micaiah
  • Alm

0 voters

P.S.: I knew all along that Alm will have the dong armor, though it looks great on him with the redesign.

2 Likes

I’m only pulling for fodder so…

2 Likes

How

25% of a raw attack stat is major. That’s basically 15 true damage on every hit, on top of his great Atk stat. Not much can survive that.

5 Likes

Well that’s kind of a waste, who 's skill are you gonna pull for?

1 Like

Alm’s A-skill will usually add 15 or more true damage :tooobin:
Death Blow is nothing in comparison.

2 Likes

Swift Sparrow 3. Probably giving it to Ayra with Ruse Atk/Spd

Not much of a waste when we get the unit for free and I don’t really care much for the units themselves

3 Likes

I haven’t seen his atk stat sooo… nevermind that actually.

1 Like

38 Atk at base with a 19 mt weapon that can give him 5 more Atk :doublelion:

2 Likes

Does this make Alm into the hardest hitting sword unit then? though even with that, is he better than the current tier 1 sword units right now? Karla, and to some extent Brave Celica and his OG form with their Brave builds?(OG Alm does have inconsistency so there’s that making him less powerful to some extent)

1 Like

No opinion personally as none of the units have fodder I need or strike me as something I don’t already have in my barracks.

2 Likes

He has a different role, but in terms of pure damage I’d say so. He also has great physical bulk (42 Def with pref activated).

2 Likes

Actualy scratch the hardest hitting part, Laevetain has the highest damage potential for Sword units.

4 Likes

Pick Camilla. Best art, not racist.

Sincerely,
-Dragarmor

2 Likes

Alm isn’t as far off as you might think :doublelion:

2 Likes

Why does 3/4 of this banner destroy your favorite units?

3 Likes

Don’t forget L!Julia around the corner.
:feh_notlikethis::feh_ohgod::eirikabulli::catroll::catsob::catdespair::elisad:

Its always sad bread days this week.

B!Alm has 172 bst
“ARMORS ARE TOO BROKEN”

2 Likes

Highest infantry non dragon bst I believe. Not the worst powercreep we’ve seen but still :feh_disgusting:

1 Like

Sad%20Taller%20Bread%20-%20Z3 Sad%20Bread%20-%20Z3
I think the top CYL winners get a BST boost? :thinking:
Can’t confirm it, but I remember seeing somewhere that Brave Ike & Brave Lyn had higher BST than normal :thinking:

2 Likes

3 under Gen 2 armors. Armors. like the one thing armors had going for them, high bst, is now no longer a thing.

3 Likes

They did, which later became the standard bst for ranged cavalry and infantry units.