FEH Hot Takes Thread (feat. Pokemon)

Exactly what the title suggests.

Type out your hottest feh takes and rip out other people’s takes. Or just grab some popcorn as you watch any potential chaos unfold.

It can be about anything feh. Units, art, skills, whatever. Go crazy.

14 Likes

Nifl’s mandatory accessory is the reindeer antlers. This is not up for debate.
Screenshot_20211122-173938~2

16 Likes

That’s for Claude

9 Likes

The way men are sexualized in feh is a lot less sexual than the way women are sexualized.

17 Likes

…that’s a hot take?

15 Likes

It could be. Depends on what kind of voice you say it in.

3 Likes

a lot of people have this notion that having muscles or being fit instantly means that a man is sexy/sexualized.

its not.

10 Likes

Ah, I see what you mean then. Can’t say I’ve experienced people saying that myself though

5 Likes

Most parts of the game are boring af

9 Likes

Dragons are the least interesting weapon archetype in the game. They all play the same, being player phase units focused on screwing ranged units, hitting res, and taking less damage.

I do appreciate the cav dragons doing something different though.

9 Likes

my hot take is that joshua > than everyone else’s favorites :slight_smile:

8 Likes

The only good dragons in the series are from Tellius.

10 Likes

fixed it for ya

8 Likes

it mostly stems when people complain that others enjoy male sexiness but then complain about how over sexualized women can be.

The way men are made “sexy” (in a lot of things not just feh) are really really tame to most of the ways women are made sexy.

I do want to say I don’t hate sexy women in feh at all, there’s just a certain point where it feels… off to me (ninja igrene and normal igrene are the only ones I have major problems with personally).

14 Likes

no, i totally see what you mean. I was just commenting on how I feel that your original argument is something I see fairly frequently, at least where i tend to exist

6 Likes

True, since that ignores Oliver, who as we all know is the sexiest man in FEH

7 Likes

I’m fine with OCs being mythics.

7 Likes

…Joshua isn’t from Tellius Almond.

4 Likes

YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

you’re entitled to your opinion…

7 Likes

The meta can go fuck itself.

Play this game to build your favorite units.

20 Likes