• Duo Sigurd
  • Odd Recovery 3

Now join me in my useless riot against the meta :feh_hecmad:

6 Likes

Laughs in having counters to all of them

10 Likes

I wish F! Edelgard stops breaking my 4th Arena streak for the love of God

7 Likes

I had an intermediate run ruined because someone had two of her in a team with both Freyjas :catsupine:

5 Likes

I usually use Nyx to counter Edelgard, but she gets sniped by L! Chroms, so I get paranoid using her sometimes.

4 Likes

I usually use B!Ike since he can take a few hits from her easily, but he can’t handle two of her :catsupine:

2 Likes

Near Save Idunn is my savior against F!Edelgard. Even with Sylvain Shield, Idunn one rounds her.

I have many counters to her thanks to having many different types of meta threats but it is annoying and frustrating to constantly coming up with plans to maneuver around her.

And when the game throws in other OP units like L!Chrom (who shreds Idunn to pieces), L!Claude or L!Sigurd (and L!Azura just for the twist of the knife), that’s when it becomes a hassle.

Also add L!Sigurd, Odd Recovery 3 and Duo Sigurd to the list :feh_sigurddread:

4 Likes

Yeah I already know, I play the game everyday and it reminds me this.

2 Likes

Sometimes, I wonder why I still play the game :feh_elisad:
F##k Fallen Edelgard and her cancerous existence :feh_larceiangry:

6 Likes

Yeah I some days get an intense desire to send everyone on a permanent vacation and move on, leave the game, then I remember that there are still characters i want to get added that I couldnt use in their original games or that I can make amazing in FEH despite being bad in their original games.

4 Likes

Half of those aren’t even that bad to deal with.

3 Likes