FEH thread of ‘’Oddly satisfying things’’

I wanted to make this for quite some time. Just a small thread where people can put up things that happened to them, to keep good memories of; whether it’s a good luck banner, a series of inheritances that finishes with a massive completed chains, or maybe you faced someone in AR that you utterly destroyed because of a massive
Fortress level advantage; or maybe for those orb hoarders here (you know who you are :eyes:) post your massive orb count. This could be a fun thing to do in these dark times that we’re facing, and put some positivity in things. :fgo_ereshlove:

I’ll start with these 3 :

1 - Inheritance chain # 1 : For the glory of Itsuki!

Perceval,Sirius and Fallen Corrin, your sacrifices will be remembered.

@Everlasting99 you’re welcome :feh_birbpeek:

2 - Inheritance chain # 2 : A Fast and Sturdy Rabbit-Man

Yarne,Male Byleth and Mareeta, we salute you for your cause.

3.1 - Remember Children ; always level up your Fortress (Defense) and (Offense) or you’ll face these foes one day :

3.2 - so close and yet, so far.

I’ll probably be back on this if I manage to get a certain unit in the upcoming legendary banner for another inheritance chain. :feh_birbpeek:

See you guys later! :feh_camillamug:

23 Likes

35 Likes

Screenshot_2019-10-26-21-35-07

13 Likes

The special animations and sound effects of seasonal weapons when they hit :feh_flaynfish:

22 Likes

These were some iconic moments.

I don’t use his Shield Pulse build much anymore but it was fun while it lasted.

Shout-out to this.

I have nothing against Ophelia (I think she’s cute tbh) but it’s fun seeing how disgusting Broadleaf can get with debuffs and Panicked buffs. :feh_ceciliamug:

17 Likes

I find it “oddly satisfying” when my invested sword unit’s get kills they have no business getting or watching Shannan tank rein and Ophelia in Aether raids.

Mia has a +5 speed buff
Athena has a +6 atk buff

10 Likes

Skipping just as Zephiel is about to hit with their special to imagine a more gruesome scene. As well as using Arvis and hitting all your ploys.

7 Likes

Probably a “bad, low-tier archer” making Flashing Blade 4 look like the god send it is:

Current Record, Rinkah: 63 Def

Other example with foe's Def shown, Surtr: 52 Def

Other examples:

The Build:

10 Likes

Getting to obliterate opponents when you’d usually do 0 damage with Special skills

Another one I can think of right now is dropping the Rokkr’s health to 1.

16 Likes

I’m currently at a painful 5.0% on the Solo Skills banner, but I’ll always have this:

29 Likes

Screw the weapon triangle

20 Likes

Enemy specials doing nothing :cat:

15 Likes

CHAIR :chair:

Reflective surfaces are annoying to take pictures of. Oh well. :feh_legion:

20 Likes

is that Noontime or something

7 Likes

TABLE :table: :catcry:

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

8 Likes

HOUSE :house:

5 Likes

I think the most satisfying moment for me was the Desert Mercenaries banner. I had been saving up for almost a year for Cormag, found out he was GHB, then proceeded to spend for everyone else on the banner. I got away with all four of them, a Mikoto, two Zelgius’, a Swordhart and a 5* Norne. My Duo Eph was also +Atk.

7 Likes

Quads with lots of damage

18 Likes

dire thunder refine with bladetome effect for maximum salt :feh_reinyes:

5 Likes
"We are one, we are many!" - Legion

Easy opponents, nice teams

Faye too fast

Love is in the air

:fgo_ereshlove:

A(d)versity

11 Likes